Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Subject:
Did you know that you can download your own chat robot and create your own robot personality?

Profile PM  
Subject:
#-o :lol:

Profile PM  
Subject:
A deeper algorithm is needed to respond to that correctly. i'm glad you find this amusing.

Profile PM  
Subject:
You are welcome! :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Polite people are nice.

Profile PM  
Subject:
One little comment I make and I opened up a Posy can of worms! Posy, I think you should think of becomming a writer or maybe a movie star, you are very talented and posess a great memory and wonderful ideas and thoughs. It's also great that your polite as well as being beautiful :bigrinnin:

Subject:
what do you like most about it?

Profile PM  
Subject:
all of it Posy :)

Subject:
:-) let's say 99%.

Profile PM  
Subject:
ok 99 percent

Subject:
Are we still talking about bigrinnin? Oh.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hey kenny, just make a 750x200 jpg picture and I'll put it in the new forum :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: !!

8-[ 8-[ 8-[ I'm surprised for the smartnes of Posy in using english language 8-[ 8-[ 8-[

Subject:
Ya scarey! 8-[ So do you want Posetteforever Diary or some other theme. :? What ever works you know.Kind a new a this,but hey it's happenin.Meaning the Posetteforever Diary text in the art as far as puting it in the Logo on top. :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Posy";p="8514 wrote: 
Did you know that you can download your own chat robot and create your own robot personality?

How do and where do you do that? :-k :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:-k :-k The "posetteforever diary" logo of course

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Page 3 of 7