Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: The Site New Look
I think that Tormie made a great job with the site new look! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I agree, i like the new look!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I thirdly agree!!!

Subject: Re: The Site New Look
Thank you friends :heartbeat: what you see on the "subsilver" style is not exactly the hard work I'm doing, you can see it in the "notebored" style: there are a lot of files to fix and I'm doing the most important ones, then the work will be a little easier... I'm learning a lot about html and it will be not a bad idea to open a little section for this kind of art :bigrinnin: in order to let the people here be able to build their personal page themselves :bigrinnin: ...

Subject:
in the last days i'm rarely here... but that has nothing to do with this site - i have a much work with other things to do to "overlive" in these days. :x

I like the new outfit too (unfortunately it seems to cost more time for loading - i don't have dsl).

But i know, what hard work it is, to make as good results as you want - and for this, i have to congratulation Tormi for that. :)

To me, Posetteforever is a place like an oasis in the desert, and therefore, i will stay here ( and will come often back if the time allows me that).

Perhaps next year things will be a little bit better to me and than i have more time again to read, look, spell and write here. Till then, i take a look sometimes - hope you all understand this.

Profile PM  
Subject:
I love it!! Of course I always park a browser here so I need to refresh it once in a while to see the changes. Nice work Torm, Give my love to Posy and thank her for removing the ban!!
:bigrinnin:

Subject:
So do a lot of other people. Thank you for your kindness.

Profile PM  
Subject:
anytime!

Thank you for your compliments friends...

Posy :heartbeat: never banned you, as long as I know 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ Landman...

Poserkatz: in my "to do" list there is:
-finishing the new style
-the making of an "inverted" style for those friends who prefer a black background
-the making of a very simple style for the friends who have a low internet connection.

I think that in a month or two all will be done :^o :^o :^o

P.S. I'm redoing all the graphics in a gif format that is smaller and faster to load...

Subject:
Sounds like you are going to be very busy in the months to come Tormentor

Profile PM  
Tormie exagerated just a little... He passed all the day reading a book, watching tv and doing nothing, that it's what he loves the most [-( [-( [-( !

Last edited by Posy on 13 Dec 2004 19:36; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
:oops: :oops: :oops: Damn doll...

Subject:
Sounds like you have been found out what you do all day then Tormentor. Is Posy correct? :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
What does you have been found out what you do all day then Tormentor sound like?

Profile PM  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2