Subject: Control panel
The control panel is not working :crybaby: so I can't change the style :crybaby:
I like the new look, but it's too confusing for me [-( i prefer simplicity (i scrolled up and down the page like 3-4 times before i finaly found the 'new topic' button :crybaby: )

Subject:
You're right DV #-o #-o #-o !!!

I'm fixing it just now :oops: :oops: (I forgot some files :whistle: )

The "new post" link is at the top of the "virtual board", but I'll add the old link at the right side so that it will be no more confusing.

You can even change the style from the main page, there's is a table on the right side.

In the future I'll add a very simple style without graphics for people who don't have broadband or prefer simplicity like you...

Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm uploading the files, they should be at the right place now, thank you for the advice.

(LOL, the site went down just when I was doing the work... I'm a lucky man 8-[ )

Last edited by Tormie on 22 Dec 2004 23:45; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
All is ok now, the control panel is back :whistle:

Subject:
:cheers:

Subject:
A guy that makes models and he likes things simple. [-(
Looks like the bear could use a hug. 8-[

Profile PM  
Subject:
You should see my pre-smothed meshes and it'd show you simplicity 8-[

Subject:
Ok! Let see! I'm interested. By the way just how long did it take you to go threw school on maya? :-k :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
One-year class. Wanted to take a second year for animation, but I couldn't afford it :crybaby:

Subject:
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: ...

Only few months for a bus driver class here :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: ...

Subject:
[-( [-( [-( [-X

Profile PM  
Subject:
That's a bummer Ken. Maybe you can pick it up later on. :)

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1