About some video clip

Page 1 of 1

Post About some video clip

#1  erenda 08 Jan 2005 05:06

Hi! I decided to make an 3D video clip.   Unfortunately I can't sing    and I want to use one of my favourite songs ("Wormwood" , the band's name is Tristania). Have I to ask permission from the band? I'll not upload the video in the web I just want to show it to my friends and brag of it in school.   I can send an email to the band , but unfortunately some bulgarian Tristania fans send them 10-20 emails every day bacause they want the band to make an concert here. They'll think that this is another thank-you-for-existing email and they'll not read it. I'm not even sure they read the fan's emails. It would take them a month...
I have another question. If I show a flag in the video that looks like another flag ( not the american flag!!!        I like american people!   ) can they arrest me for this or say that I'm doing some kind of propaganda and trying to "wash young people's brains"   ?

Last edited by erenda on 08 Jan 2005 05:07; edited 1 time in total 
 erenda 

• Back to top Page bottom

#2  Tormie 08 Jan 2005 09:03

I think that there will be a classic copyright infringment, you have to ask the written permissino before sharing it everywhere... But I think that for a personal work to condivide with friends it's not necessary

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72502
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#3  tda42 08 Jan 2005 16:07

If you are not making a profit or selling there stuff it is legal. It is called the friendship act.

blank.gif tda42 Gender: Male
...Pink Paws...
...Pink Paws...
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 22450
Lemons 12546
hearts 3910

#4  erenda 08 Jan 2005 20:15

Thank you !        I've just finish the first scene! The first comment about it was "It will be much more prettier if you turn off the sound!      
 I decided not to use any flag in the video. I wanded to use an old federation/union's  flag , but I guess nobody will understand the meaning.

erenda 

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Page 1 of 1