erenda
Subject: About some video clip
:) Hi! I decided to make an 3D video clip. :prrr: Unfortunately I can't sing 8-[ and I want to use one of my favourite songs ("Wormwood" , the band's name is Tristania). Have I to ask permission from the band? I'll not upload the video in the web I just want to show it to my friends and brag of it in school. O:) I can send an email to the band , but unfortunately some bulgarian Tristania fans send them 10-20 emails every day bacause they want the band to make an concert here. They'll think that this is another thank-you-for-existing email and they'll not read it. I'm not even sure they read the fan's emails. It would take them a month...
I have another question. If I show a flag in the video that looks like another flag ( not the american flag!!! [-X [-X [-X I like american people! :) ) can they arrest me for this or say that I'm doing some kind of propaganda and trying to "wash young people's brains" ](*,) ?

Last edited by erenda on 08 Jan 2005 05:07; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
I think that there will be a classic copyright infringment, you have to ask the written permissino before sharing it everywhere... But I think that for a personal work to condivide with friends it's not necessary

Subject:
If you are not making a profit or selling there stuff it is legal. It is called the friendship act. :)

Profile PM  
erenda
Subject:
Thank you ! :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: I've just finish the first scene! The first comment about it was "It will be much more prettier if you turn off the sound! :headbang: :-({|= :ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:
I decided not to use any flag in the video. I wanded to use an old federation/union's flag , but I guess nobody will understand the meaning. :-k

Page 1 of 1