Beavers have taken over the site!

Page 1 of 1

Post Beavers have taken over the site!

#1  tda42 30 Jan 2005 13:42

Kenny walks up to the Microphone. (Testing is this thing on......Hi everyone! As you may know all ready Davide has been working hard with Posy or hardly working which ever order you may want run that line. A news flash has
just happened. The beavers have taken over the site. Now I can't confirm or deny any of this rumors as either fact of fiction. So for the fun of it we will leave it as solid information for the moment. I have tried to contact Davide but it seems he is still under the bed while trying to hold out on paying for the pizza we all had. I think Posy is with him too and if thats the case we shouldn't expect them for awhile. Say at least 2 minutes right ladies. One had reported seeing a beaver leaving the Pole Dancing Club drunk on his tail. Ever seen a beaver drunk on it's tail?....Ahem!    Not a pretty site.   Anywho they have
bolted the door shut in the bathroom and are prepared to blow the toilet up. .......Aah now I've have your attention. For some unknown reason one of them knows how to write programs. This is where even Landman is checking this story out. The beaver known only to some as Puddin face has rewrote the program to send hundreds of poor unsuspecting artist out the front door of the site only to write in the shout box "Hey! What the (Censor) is going on around here. As a young beaver Puddin was an outcast a loner of a beaver. He ran away from his home at the age of 3 when they sent after him as you may have well guest, A Beaver Retriever!   Vowed that one day he would rise up to be hell bent on world domination. The day has come. We are all victims here. As for poor unsuspecting Guilty Pleasures. Well she blames herself for not teaching Puddin face that he has a purpose in life. Taking that into
an extreme he is in the bathroom. What a waist of talent. How can one beaver go so horribly wrong. Til next time we can only watch and pray that this comes to a good ending or are we doomed to go outside to use the bathroom. So you might ask where am I going with this story. No where........It's GP's Beaver!)       

blank.gif tda42 Gender: Male
...Pink Paws...
...Pink Paws...
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 22450
Lemons 12546
hearts 3910

• Back to top Page bottom

#2  Tormie 30 Jan 2005 14:52

I'm trying all that I can do Kenny, but I don't know what is your cookie set on your PC. I tried a lot of different kinds of configuration here and every time I've not problems with the album.
You succeded in uploading a picture, I don't know what have you done later. Anyway if I dont succed in fixing your problem I'll erase the new album and put the old one.

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#3  guiltypleasures 30 Jan 2005 16:55

Hold on, now wait just a dog gone beaver second here!    My BEAVER's name is Woody and it's the best beaver a girl could have    I know Woody would never let some pudd'n faced beaver in here to wreck havoc on our beloved Posette Forever ,  so this must indeed be a rouge Beaver straight from the depths of Hell, or from Bakersfield, either way, we must all meet at the clubhouse for a meeting of the minds to see what can be done to exterminate this foul creature from our hallowed walls.     

P. S. Kenny have you tried going into your IE settings and deleting all your cookies from there?
Davide we have faith in you, I"m sure you will figure out Kenny's trouble soon and alll will be well once again...but we still have to find and kill Pudd'n face before he clogs up the works and spews Pizza and Beer poo all over our nice clean floors.    

blank.gif guiltypleasures Gender: Female
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187

#4  Tormie 30 Jan 2005 17:06

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML
HideSimilar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts The Site New Look JanReinar The Posetteforever diary 21 12 Dec 2004 14:37 View latest post
Tormie
No new posts Site down Tormie Whip The Admins... 4 25 Jul 2006 06:20 View latest post
JanReinar
No new posts About pf at another site. TdaC Shebeen, the Staff forum 5 07 Mar 2007 20:27 View latest post
Tormie
No new posts My art site The Mighty Zeus Guiltypleasures' Clubhouse 8 19 Apr 2005 17:58 View latest post
The Mighty Zeus
No new posts My own site A_C_C Interesting links 5 04 Oct 2006 20:44 View latest post

Page 1 of 1