Goto page 1, 2  Next

erenda
Subject: I'm going to make a ,magazine
I was drinking a brand new home-made rakia , watching a movie and suddenly an idea came to my mind. Then I heard one of the voices in my head: "Hey , take the axe and cut somebody's head!!!" : :twisted: : :twisted: , no wait not that voice , this one : " Arodia , if you don't make a on-line magazine I'll tell your parents about the voices and they'll put you in a phyhiatric clinic!" and I tought to myself : "WoW , it would be better listen to the voice , I have to make a on-line magazine" and its name strike my mind like 100 ml pure russian vodka . It was "Digital Decadence". Then I made a [u:4f79297e2d]cover[/u:4f79297e2d] . So if your have some suggestion or you just want to correct my grammatically incorrect english you are welcome. (Please people write something because this voice is very obstinate :roll: )

Subject:
Well erenda I must say this is a very kewl idea. If I may make a suggestion if it is for Posetteforever just for thought you could ask the people here to have one of their characters as a down the street neighborhood make a comedy of our characters as us to be in the stories. Give them time to come up with what they see as them for characters. Like Posy or Tormies hand, just for starters. It is just a suggestion but would be fun and you could do it monthly as a script. We could even be Super Heros. :thumb: Like I said it is just an idea and I'm sure the rest of the members would want to jump on this as well. Help us all. :lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Do I look like a messenger?

Profile PM  
Subject:
No you look like a comic strip character so get use to it. :nono: :lmao:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
That is where the idea came from? :lmao:

What is important is that the idea has begun to be realized.

Pangor

Subject:
:thumb: It's a good idea erenda, If you want your own forum here for your magazine we'll open it for you :lol: ! Just ask !

Last edited by Tormie on 07 Jul 2005 08:11; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
How do you feel today?

Profile PM  
Subject:
I'm fine honey, thank you :heartbeat: !

Subject:
Glad to hear it, Tormentor. Try saying that with more or less context.

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
posy";p="22875 wrote: 
Do I look like a messenger?

Yes Posy, I think you do look like a messenger, because as you will recall, messenger is what the word "angel" evolved from.

Pangor

Subject:
What are you wearing? Tell me a story.

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Once upon a time there was.............and they lived happily ever after.

Pangor

Subject:
That was the condensed version. A touching ending though. :thumb:

Profile PM  
erenda
Subject:
Ok , this is what I did for now . Click [u:0fa0c4a91e]here[/u:0fa0c4a91e] and tell me your opinion. About the forum , it will be great if it don't take a lot of disk space... :) :) :)

pangor
Subject:
I have done a quick search and found the title is already in use.

Pangor

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2