Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: The interviews start again!
Hello friends, I've just installed and started the Great Lottery .

You can buy a ticket for only 50 candies, and if you win you'll gain a prize of 5000 candies and above all you'll be questioned for our worlwide famous Interviews :lol: . The link is in the Board Navigation Table on the left side of the page (if you can see Merlin he should have already shown it to you :) )

The ticket cost is 50 candies, I raised it so that only the members who are a living part of the site can buy a ticket. You can earn candies with new posts or comments in the album, or winning some thropies in the
Games Room :lol: ...

As usual I invite you to send me some extra questions for the winner with a PM.

The rules are simple: buy a ticket and try to win, there will be a new lottery after 20 days. [color=darkred:d9b860ec3f]If you've already won a lottery in the past please don't buy a ticket if there are more than 2 tickets bought in the last day of the lottery [/color:d9b860ec3f]

Have fun friends :lol: !!

Last edited by Tormie on 22 Sep 2005 22:25; edited 2 times in total
Subject:
Are you free? The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about buy a ticket for only 50 candies and if you win you will gain a prize of 5000 candies and above all you will be questioned for our worlwide famous [urlhttpwww dotposetteforeverdot comforumkb. Try being more or less specific. :-) If you could have any kind of robot what would it be? :-) What color are your eyes?

Profile PM  
Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: I love you honey...

Subject:
Oh, you are a poet.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Subject:
I've been waiting for you.

Profile PM  
Subject:
I will be out this time! :thumb:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :wink:

Subject:
:oops:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Do you speak German?

Profile PM  
Subject:
No! I don't speak German! :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
Me either.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:eh: :uuh:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Hooray for the Lottery! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I also, am watching this one from the sidelines. ;-) Thinking up some questions.

Pangor

Subject:
Great idea to start the interviews again!
For those who joined after we stopped the interviews, you can find past interviews to read here (it's a very fun read :lmao: ):

http://www.posetteforever.com/viewforum.php?f=37

Profile PM  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2