Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: Child Picture
Bonjour! I ask this question because it is of the deep personal interest. What is the rule on the child picture here? I am 16 and I show my picture in the forum and on the comments. I show my picture at Renderosity personal album and they delete saying it violate the term of the service to show the child picture. I told them that it was of me and my brother is who has taken it when we were at the Lac Genà¨ve the last summer. I was not the naked or anything. I was just me on the lac with my family!

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: !! You can post it in our album, we have a section for "photos from real life" or "pictures of yourself" ! :thumb:

Subject:
Yah its know big thing. Kenny looks around for the picture his mom took of him laying naked on a bear skin rug at 1 year old. :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject:
(Who is the bear? Who is Kenny :mmmh: ? )

Subject:
Yeah. Those cupcakes over at the "R Place" are becoming a royal pain in the butt over things. Hey, but didn't you tell me they deleted your account or something over it?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Tormentor";p="25221 wrote: 
(Who is the bear? Who is Kenny :mmmh: ? )

Tormentor has Amnesia. :nono:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lol: :uuh: :oops: :oops: :oops:

pangor
Subject:
Butch, here is a link to the rules (TOS) for Posetteforever, Rules. For picture content issues see rules 19, 32, and 33.

I agree with Robert, about the Big R. Here are three in our gallery that were found to be in violation of the Big R's TOS reguarding childern. Where are the childern in the first two? Centarian is still a bit upset about Thilda being required to remove them from overthere. And yes, so am I.

A moment of tendernes...
tender moment
Faeriefamily

Also when creating a nude picture of Virgina I found that I had to alter her some what to make certain that she would not be called a child overthere. In the original posing of this picture I used VIrgina wiht her normal measurements. Her arm fully obscured all of both of her breasts, then see how other clearly adult characters of ladies were decalred to be childern just because their breasts were too small, I increased their size in this picture just enough so that they were barely visible below her arm.
Virgina First Sitting Part 28 - Please Do Not Laugh

Here are two other nude images of her, this time with her normal measurements. As you can see, she is not childlike in appearance with her normal proportions.
Virgina First Sitting Part 32 - Dance 3
Virgina First Sitting Part 32 - Dance 4

P.S. Robert please be cautious how you use the word cupcake when one of the characters I will be using in some of my works is around. That is her name, "Miss Vanilla Cupcake".

Pangor

Subject:
Robert DeNiro";p="25223 wrote: 
Yeah. Those cupcakes over at the "R Place" are becoming a royal pain in the butt over things. Hey, but didn't you tell me they deleted your account or something over it?

I had my entire collection of Posts deleted at Renderosity because of Nudity as well! When I was deleted I think you sent a Message to the Administrator and called Him a Cupcake did you not, Robert?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Aye, that's a shame, lad! I certainly would not want me grandchildren to see ye pictures 'til they grow up, but adults can certainly make the distinction as to whether they see ye art or nay. I have been to places when I sailed in the merchant marine where the folks wear nay many clothes, particular in the South Seas, and it be a shame to cast aspersions on 'em 'cause they enjoy the freedom that the Good Lord in all His wisdom has given 'em!

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Subject:
:oops: I can not Renderosity go maybe :crying:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Etienne I have seen you in a speedo already! Vous avez un cul mignon mon ami!

Profile PM  
Subject:
Je ne sais pas si j ai un cul mignon mon ami .

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lol: I am sure you do Posy! :lol:

Profile PM  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2