Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Subject: The new "First capital letter thing"
Do you like the new "First capital letter" modification I just added ? I'm not sure about it, please give your opinion! I would start a poll but it looks like there is an error in the code that I'll have to fix :uuh: :oops:

Subject:
They´re pretty fancy. I´m not sure, if I like them, too :mmmh:

Subject:
I'm searching better gifs but no luck :uuh: ... However it's simple to come back, just want to know if you like the idea :lol:

Subject:
The idea itsel is good, but I don´t like this medieval font too much.
Maybe, you can convince Posy to pose some letters :lol: :oops:

Subject:
Is goodok but he or she don´t like this medieval font too much also idea itsel? Does "it" still refer to PUSHidea itsel?

Profile PM  
Subject:
It´s a typo, Posy.
I wrote "itsel", but I meant to write "itself".

Subject:
I remember some letters made posing characters but I'm no more able to find them :mmmh: ... However if someone find beautiful ones let me know :wink: !

Subject:
I remember having seen a alphabetic pose set somewhere, too, but it wasn´t a freebie :eh: (in that case i´d have them :lol: )

pangor
Subject:
That is a novel style for forums. Have not seen it at any other places yet, another detail that helps to make Posetteforever unique! Is it a good idea, though? I like the general idea, but will wait to see how it works for a while before determining how good it is.

It is a nifty idea. ;-)

Subject:
i like it:) i think it looks good. :clap:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Ok friends :lol: ! Now let's find some different caps ! :whipitgood: ! :lol:

they should be comic style and not gothic so the whoole lok of the page will be right... However I can do it myself but you know how I'm lazy :redface: ....

Subject:
Cool! :lol:

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: The new "First capital letter thing"
This is a neat and unique idea! If we find a prosepctive canditate font, how do your want us to show you? How about we just put line here in the forum, like this example?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Free jumping alphabet, click on left column and u get different alphabets: http://www.icone-gif.com/gif/alphabet/alphabet2/

Not a good idea, but fun - the dancing alaphbet; http://www.artie.com/credits.htm

Profile PM  
Subject:
From the first link i like, the heartbeats, arial, carnelian, delft, parisian, playbill, tolien and victoriana

Profile PM  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Page 1 of 3