Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Subject: About the Anniversary
Hi friends! :)
It just came to my mind, Posetteforever´s 3rd anniversary is on it´s way :dance:
Only three weeks left :uuh:
It will be Angela´s and Posy´s birthday, too (though they don´t really get any older :whistle: )

I f we want to celebrate it, we should start planning...

Subject:
Hi there ahjah. I like that one and Star Trek too.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:uuh: :uuh: :uuh: (pssst, Posy is lurking...)

Subject:
I think pssstok you is a lot of things.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:uuh: :uuh: :uuh:
Oh yes, the anniversary is incoming ! Obviously we'll open a new exhibition, as usual I thought a theme about "three", but I would elaborate it more, so friends your ideas is very welcome :whistle: :lol: !

Subject:
Posy don't lurk :nono: !

Subject:
What makes you think that I won't lurk.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Nothing... :roll: :doh:

pangor
Subject:
The Galery is ready.

Subject:
:thumb: Thanks, Pangor :)

Subject:
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Next week I'll prepare the site for the celebrations ! Why next week ? :mmmh: Don't know but I feel like I'll get a cold :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: ...

Subject:
:whistle: :wink:

Subject:
:redface: :redface: :redface:

Subject:
I'm working on a model of the PF mansion (my interpretation, anyway). Hope to have it ready for the anniversary. Perhaps a bit more modern looking than I would like, but, so far the building is U shaped, and a bit big!

The contractor swears it will be done on time, but you know those builders. :roll: The exterior is done, the windows are going in, the roof has a minor problem, and someone forgot to finish the floor between the first two levels :oops:.

I envisioned a smaller, cozy type of mansion, but the architect penned out a building a little over 60 meters long (200 ft). With all the parties and visitors, that is probably more appropriate! :lol:

Besides, the girls need a lot of room, right Posy? :wink:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I hope you get it ready for the anniversary.

Profile PM  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Page 1 of 4