Hi! I'm still here... And Happy easter !

Page 1 of 1

Post Hi! I'm still here... And Happy easter !

#1  Tormie 14 Apr 2006 20:49

Hi friends
Just to let you know that I'm still alive, lol and to not let you think that I'm going to leave my interest in 3d art, Posette   and Posetteforever   so I'll tell you some things that are happening to me in this period:
I've been very busy with the election here in Italy because I'm involved in a political party but I decided to not be so much deep into it because it causes me a lot of additional stress and I've enough of it with my job, lol. In this period I had to discuss a ticket got by the police in front of a judge, this is linked with a refund that an insurance company has to give me for a car crash I had the last october, it took me a lot of extra time because here in Italy justice is not a simple thing. However I won :whistle:.
One week ago someone has stolen my car :uuh:. This is a problem even if my insurance will cover the loss, but it means a lot of burocracy and probably I won't be able to buy another car before summer or autumn, however the good season is coming and, you know, I've a scooter     ...

The real problem with all these things that happened or are happening to me is that I need probably to relax my brain because I think to have lost the inspiration for my pictures. I began two or three of them but I decided that they are poor and not funny, plus I've a project with Kenny ( )that is still unfinished and I hope he will forgive me even if I'll work on it soon. Probably when all this annoying thing will come to an end the inspiration will come again   .

It's sad to say that the real life overcome all the rest and everyone of us as to face these problems first because our art is a hobby, but as I said this is sad !
In the period that we have passed together I was very glad and honored to know some of you and exchange our life experiences so I know that I'm not the only one to have problems, on the contrary mine are a poor thing, so sometimes I feel myself unharmed because I would be closer to a friend who needs help but I can't or I've not enough resources to help. Talking on Posetteforever give me the impression to be all friends living in the same place so that I can go out of my house and meet one of you after the corner of the street but the reality is different and it give me the feeling of how fragile is the link between us. However friends, you can count on Tormie if you need help, I'll do all I can for my friends because you're a living and important part of my life who has given me a lot, expecially in terms of serenity, fun and peace.
Also, I want to thank you a lot for your help to have kept the site clean and ordered when I was not here plus to have added very interesting and valuable contents   . As usual I won't write names, you know that the only prize here are the candies of the interview and the game room   but thank you friends , this site is living thanks to your work (and Tormie has already paid the bills to godaddy for the next year   )

So the next schedule will be to send Kenny the question for the interview :lol:, it will be done tomorrow when I'll be home from work, then I'll have to upgrade the site to the last version. I'll go to Mom   home sunday for the easter day but I'll be home in the afternoon after a superlunch  and I think to work on one of my unfinished picture and hopefully complete it.

Ah!

Happy easter friends         !!

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

• Back to top Page bottom

#2  JanReinar 14 Apr 2006 22:42

Happy Easter my friend!

blank.gif JanReinar Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 21250
Lemons 11861
hearts 358

#3  Posy 14 Apr 2006 22:42

In the context of ps, I don't understand "pshug2ps. "

it.png Posy Gender: Female
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 50470
Lemons 26123
hearts 99

#4  tda42 15 Apr 2006 01:00

Happy Easter Davide. Yes it helps to talk and though I have been very busy I myself have not forgotton all of you. So if you want to PM me I am always wanting a good chat. This is the street corner we meet in our lives and it holds good memories as well.       

blank.gif tda42 Gender: Male
...Pink Paws...
...Pink Paws...
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 22450
Lemons 12546
hearts 3910

#5  Posy 15 Apr 2006 01:00

Interesting deduction. OK, I will PM him or her he or she is always wanting a good chat.

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 50470
Lemons 26123
hearts 99

#6  melamkish 15 Apr 2006 02:14

Happy Easter!  We know you've been busy.  Don't worry or despair.  I recall that someone created PosetteForever as a place to kick off their shoes and relax.  Do that.  We'll still be here minding the wine cabinet until you are relaxed enough to jump back in, though the wine cabinet might be empty and in need of restocking!

melamkish Gender: Male
Forums Veteran
Forums Veteran
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 3560
Lemons 2820
hearts 0

#7  posfan 17 Apr 2006 01:02

hey....leave me some of that wine!

Happy Easter to all!!!

blank.gif posfan Gender: Female
Frequent User
Frequent User

Tomatoes 5565
Lemons 998
hearts 217

#8  Tormie 17 Apr 2006 07:22

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#9  tda42 17 Apr 2006 14:39

blank.gif tda42 Gender: Male
...Pink Paws...
...Pink Paws...
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 22450
Lemons 12546
hearts 3910

#10  pangor 30 Apr 2006 03:42

Where did all these empty bottles come from?       

pangor 

#11  Tormie 30 Apr 2006 08:10

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#12  Posy 30 Apr 2006 08:10

I've lost the context, Tormie.  Are we still on pshug2ps?

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 50470
Lemons 26123
hearts 99

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML
HideSimilar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts Happy Easter, too... ahjah The Posetteforever diary 5 11 Apr 2004 01:08 View latest post
winter200
No new posts Happy Easter guiltypleasures Guiltypleasures' Clubhouse 42 11 Apr 2004 06:57 View latest post
No new posts Happy Easter Posy The Posetteforever diary 4 10 Apr 2004 21:39 View latest post
JanReinar
No new posts Easter eggs! pangor 3D Nightmares... Or... The little sculptor 4 06 Feb 2006 23:45 View latest post
No new posts Limited time free item for Easter. Guest Interesting links 4 11 Apr 2006 21:21 View latest post
Tormie

Page 1 of 1