Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Subject: I'm back and I can see I've got a lot of dusting to do!
Well the place looks dusty but it still feels like home to me! :) :heartbeat: I wonder if I can find any slaves...ahh I mean volenteers to help me dust and sweep the cobwebs out of the corners? :whistle: :roll: :mmmh:

Oh well, that can wait, first here's a little something I found today and only wish I had been smart enough to think of it first... :snooty: :wink:
http://www.rubberchickencards.com

Okay that's about it for now, if you need me I'll be over in that corner nap...ahh dusting :liar: :lol:

Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hey Posy, gosh I've missed you girlfriend! You know what, I think we should spend some quality time together today and go shopping, the men can take over the cleaning of the clubhouse! Come on Posy let's hit the malls!! :dance: :lol:

Subject:
I'm not sure if I am ready for that yet.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Well hurry up and get ready, I've found Tormie's credit cards and we need to get going before he wakes up from his nap! :eh: :roll: :uuh: :wink:

Subject:
Welcome back Rene! :hug2:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:heartbeat: Thank you JR, now quit standing around and get that dust rag, Posy and I have to run into town to pick up some ahh cleaning supplies, yeah that's right, cleaning supplies :oops: :pray: :liar: :whistle:

Subject:
Enough about me, let's talk about my dress. Why do you have to do it?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Posy we don't have time to talk about your dress, just grab your purse and let's hit the road, I heard Tormie on the way to the kitchen and you know after his snack he will surely get dressed and see his wallet has been opened! :uuh: :doh:

Subject:
Is the holding of hands a symbolic gesture for humans?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Yes, and this gesture of holding your hand is to drag you to the car so we can get to the mall, sheesh Posy, you sure do ask a lot of questions. Stop talking and start walking, so we can shop till we drop! :lol:

Subject:
OK I'll try not to do talking and start walking so we can shop till we drop so much.

Profile PM  
Subject:
yeah yeah, okay Posy just get in and give me your car keys!

Subject:
Groovy. That's cool. Yeah okay, You got that right.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Kenny walks threw the door and HEY (shout) what the heck is going on. Hmm its seems Thilda has given that bag she made to Posy. A voice yells for Posy. She runs out of the room leaving a wallet opened and a very interesting calling card that I have seen before. :mmmh: A Rubber Shicken laid on Tormie's dresser. (Huh, Tormie with a dresser,,,,Go figure.) A door slams shut and I look out of the window to see a van with smoke barraling out of it with an Oregon plate on the back.:eh:(Hey I've got good eyes.:snooty: .) The saga continues. :wink:

Profile PM  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Page 1 of 3