Subject: Crazy in the head...
Hi friends :friends: !
I've been playing again, and ended up with these three rather Xtreme headshapes for Posette. :uuh:
They only affect the upper skull area, so they should work well with existing char morphs.
These morphs are just experimental and may cause strange result when rendered due to Posette's low polycount in this region, so their versality and useability is a little limited :dontknow:
But if you'd like to have them, anyway, I'll load them up.

Last edited by ahjah on 09 Dec 2006 03:43; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
How far up?

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Crazy in the head...
As far as possible, Posy. Trust me. :wink:

Subject:
That might not be very far off. You sound like a salesman.

Profile PM  
(lol) Thank you Andreas, Alien Posettes are very welcome :grin: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks Andreas! :heartbeat: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Profile PM  
I couldn't work on this for a few days, cos my old PIII-500 computer smoked up it's mainboard on sunday for brunch. This good ole faithful was with me for full seven years now without any failure (except the ones, that were my own fault), I don't believe, the new one I got just two hours ago and I'm just setting up will work this reliable, but who cares, it's faster :grin:
I'll need some days to get everything back in place, you know the procedure.
No data loss, fortunally. I promise to upload all the morphs as soon as I got it all sorted out :pray:

:hand: No problem Andreas, Good luck with your new PC :yeah: ! (and sorrow for your old faithful :sad: )

Subject: Re: Crazy In The Head...
It must be something in the air - my PC finally threw a terminal hissy fit on Tuesday. I'm skilled enough to strip it down and savalge what I can (no data-los either, thank Om), but cash is a little short what with the Xmas season and all, so I'm reduced to using my sister's laptop for net access.

(Further examination brings site of problem to either motherboard or graphics card. Either way it's gonna cost me a couple hundred dollars to fix. Gulp.)

Oh, and as for the morphs, very nice in a xenomorphic kinda way. I'm sure we'll be able to find a use for them.

GrouchoC.

I'm searching for the proper memopry modules for a little upgrade of my brother's PC but what I tried is not working :mmmh:

Page 1 of 1