Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: Need To Commission A Small Project!!
I am looking for someone to help me create a Poser 5 model to resemble my girlfriend. It will be used in a Flash game, so it doesn't need to be totally realistic. I can't make the face correctly. If I send you photographs, can you create a Poser model for me? I'll pay you. If not, do you know where I might find someone who will do this kind of work? Thanks.

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Need To Commission A Small Project!!
Load the square in Poser and as a texture apply photo of the face you want the character to look like.
Load the figure.
Move the square to the head, now u have a referance to go by in Poser in Poser.
THen turn the character 90 degrees and do the same. For the square use a photo of the face in profile as a texture.

Here is a link to a simple tut with pictures that i did for creating morphs with magnets.
http://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?t=2373

Hope it helps somewhat :)

Profile PM  
Hi and welcome, Clueless :grin:
As TdaC said, you can try yourself following the tutorial. It's not too complicated and it's fun, but if you think, you don't get it managed, we can give it a try of course. But be warned, we don't work for money, just for fun :lmao:

ahjah wrote: [View Post]
Hi and welcome, Clueless :grin:
As TdaC said, you can try yourself following the tutorial. It's not too complicated and it's fun, but if you think, you don't get it managed, we can give it a try of course. But be warned, we don't work for money, just for fun :lmao:

:)

(:

Profile PM  
Welcome to the forum Clueless :thumb: :clap: !

In the last versions of Poser there is a "face room" made for this purpouse. I had bad luck using it :oops: , but maybe you can give it a try :wink:

I might be able to help you. But you need two things. A front and side shot of the same lighting to get a real effect. A high resolution at best. If she wheres make up then have her get a picture done that way. I have done this before and had pretty good results with it. But be warned the room that Torm is speaking about will only take Judy and P5 things. Not V1 to V4s. :sad: But there is a way to get out of it but you need a full face shot, front and side. :thumb:

P.S. We don't take money. However you might get us all a pizza when we have a party here. :uuh: :roll: :wink: :lmao:

Last edited by tda42 on 18 Mar 2007 12:13; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
Interesting. OK I will try to be warned the room that Torm is speaking about will only take Judy and P5 things. Really you don't think so?

Profile PM  
Another thing to keep in mind when using photos in the face room: no glasses in the photos.

I have not yet been satisfied with using photos; but have created some interesting faces by sparingly using the dials in the face room.

(:

Profile PM  
Subject:
One more thing to keep in mind when using photos in the face room no glasses in the photos.

Profile PM  
Richard (AKA Clueless) has sent me some photos for reference, and I took the challenge :grin:
Here is a little preview on my first attempt using Posette (on the left).
Needs some more work on the jaw line and the brows. Also I think I'll give Judy a try as well...

Andreas, maybe the photos of the girlfriends are private :mmmh: :mmmh: !

this will be ok, I think
Richard (clueless) gave me the permission to share the morph when it's done here, too

OK then :grin: :grin: I'll try something too !

Just another WIP
I've sent Richard some morphs for testing

That's fantastic Andreas :grin: What a great job :clap: :clap: :clap:

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2