Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Subject: Wow...Posette can be realistic
It's amazing what SnowSultan's Free VickyBuster skin texture, smooth brow morphs, and Morphing Eyebrow props can do for Posette!

Body texture is from Renderosity freestuff...eyebrow props were free from somewhere but I can't remember - though there are some free eyebrow props in with those remapped Vickies, Stefs, Mikes, Dorks, and Posettes by April. (http://aprilsvanity.com/) Transmap that came with it was...lacking, so I chopped up one that I made for V3 and used that on it. Smooth brow morphs I've had for ages so I don't know who made 'em unfortunately. All in all it came out rather well I think. :clap:

[img:1b2e2817a5]http://home.speedfactory.net/designer/avatars/realisticposette.jpg[/img:1b2e2817a5]

Profile PM  
Subject:
Now all I need is to find out where I downloaded those lacrimal props to.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Why now? Not all of them?

Subject:
Why now what?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Reductionism.

Subject:
*wonders if there's something wrong with the forum, thereby causing replies to be sent to the wrong thread*

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lmao: :lmao:
Sorry Savageartistry, but as you can see Angela doesn't speak a good english. (I think she has to study more at school :-k ), anyway she's Posy's little sister, Posy will be here when we will have finished to move to the new house ...
Anyway: it's known that Poser characters could look strange viewed from our point of view :bigrinnin: .

Your portrait is great :heartbeat: :heartbeat: I like the texture and the bump maps you used, If I'm not wrong you don't used morphs here... :clap: :clap:

P.S. Don't be offended by little Angela, she is only a little teen...

Subject:
P.S.

You can't believe it, but here at Posetteforever all the Posettes :heartbeat: can speak !

Subject:
[-( Angy, you're doing a mess, as always #-o !

Profile PM  
Subject:
I think there might be a few exceptions.

Subject:
Grrr... Grrr...

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hmm.

Subject:
Gee Posy, don't you think your being a tad hard on poor Angela? I think Angela is doing a pretty fine job while you have been away. Of course we still love you too Posy dear :)

Subject:
Yeah, Don't you? Yes I think my being a tad hard on poor you. Me? I'll try to do better next time.

Subject:
You do just fine Angela, don't fret okay?

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Page 1 of 3