Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Subject: Rudy the Wonder Bird
Tonight is the happiest night for me, I got a call just as I had started making dinner from a lady saying she had found my Bird Rudy, not once but twice!! I guess she found him the day he got lost and she managed to save him from being run over in the street. She then took him in her car to her boyfriends house in about 20 miles from where we live and he flew off her arm once they got out of the car. Somehow she managed to find him again by calling some bird stores and shelters and found he had landed in someone's orchard and they had taken him in. Anyways, to make a long story short, she went to buy him some food and it happened to be at a petstore I had called asking to have a notice put up on him. She saw this and called me tonight to say she had him and was bringing him home!
So now my Rudy is back home with me and I'm so very happy and very lucky!!

GP

Subject:
:clap: :D/

Subject:
Happy endings are the best :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
well strap me to the side of a pig and roll me in the mud!!!
:-s
that is good nooze!!!!
:bigrinnin:

Subject:
Thanks you guys, I just thought I would share my good news. I've given Rudy a new name...He's now "Rudy the Wonder Bird" lol

Subject:
:bigrinnin: Happy to hear that he's safe back home again. Good thing that he ran into a nice lady.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:bigrinnin: che culo...

Subject:
:bigrinnin: Thats cool...

:-$ http://translate.google.com/translate_t :-s :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin:
:whistle:

Subject:
[-X The right translation is "what a luck", Here having a big luck = having a big butt (culo) :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Mueve tu culo...

Subject:
[-X In macaroniland we say: "muovi le chiappe"

Subject:
in Quebec they say "fermez la bouche" [-X

tous les chiens entrent dans la ville et transportent des pommes de terre... :-s

:whistle:

Subject:
If we're gonna talk nonsense, we should at least do it in a language we all understand :-s

Subject:
Ya like my language (Blonde english) :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Like gag me with a spoon totaly, I like totaly agree with you. i'm like weee and your like woah, and then i'm like whoooaaaa...... :-s

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Page 1 of 4