Subject: I found the light...
Dear friends, I cannot tell about it in the public forum because it's about religion. In the middle of my mid-life crisis, I finally found the light, I'm no more an ignorant agnostic, I'm no more praying the Dark Side of the Force, I've been ordained a preist of Dudeism. If you want to marry or die in some States of the USA you can call me as a minister...

:mmmh: :mmmh: :mmmh: This could be useful for asking a Green Card, yes yes yes :mmmh: :mmmh: :mmmh:

Subject: Re: I found the light...
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :afterburner: :hug2:
I almost forgot ... congratulations!!!!! :dash:
:banana24:
:ROTFL: :tease: :mafia:
:madsmile: :madsmile: :madsmile:

:devil: Hey, it's a real deal ! "As an ordained Dudeist Priest, you can minister over religious ceremonies in most U.S. States (laws vary, so check with your local County Clerk first), and assorted other countries.

Preside over a wedding, funeral, or any kind of celebration with pride and authority."

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
I'm thinking of getting me one, too... (toilet decoration, maybe :mmmh: ) :turn-l:

Infidels... :eh: ... Sooner or later they call me, anyway...

Subject: Re: I Found The Light...
Don't :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: is against my religion! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: I Found The Light...
LDD? :eh: But yes I guess you can use that to come here and then change over to a Vet. :D

Last edited by tda42 on 22 Apr 2012 20:59; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1