Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Subject: Can't Download anything from FreeStuff
I've tried to download several things in the FreeStuff area, and all I ever get is a General Error.. And allot of code errors..
Is there something I'm doing wrong.???

Profile PM  
Subject:
There may not be a problem. You should read <a>DON'T READ ME</a>. Not at the present time.

Profile PM  
Subject:
What is it I should Read??

Profile PM  
Subject:
"It" refers to allot of code errors, I think.

Profile PM  
Subject:
I Don't understand.. Is there a message or a Post somewhere that explains why you cannot download anything in free stuff?? That is what I am trying to find out..

Profile PM  
Subject:
Oh I'm sorry. Perhaps I can explain it again better. I believe there is one, yes.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Where do I find it?

Profile PM  
Subject:
You are asking me where you find it? Do you think I should know find it ?

Profile PM  
Subject:
If there's a problem with downloading, contact Tormentor or one of the admins. I had a problem yesterday with uploading freebies.... Posy is a machine and gives you answers that only she can understand. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
That is only a hypothetical. What happened to problem yesterday with uploading freebies? Thanks and you are a delightful person too. Yes I am an artificial brain.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Posy scares away the new ones...

Subject:
I haven't heard anything like that before: Deviant_Viking said I scares away the new ones.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Sigh... :-k I have no problems with the free stuff section, however tonight I will check the permission and in the weekend I will check the whole stuff. I'm sorry ThemeAngel, just wait a little and I'll fix it :^o .

Subject:
Sorry. . .

Profile PM  
Subject:
No worries honey :heartbeat: It's only my fault...

Last edited by Tormie on 02 Jan 2004 22:54; edited 1 time in total
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Page 1 of 6