Subject: not quite a joke but i got a good laugh out of it....
Woman auctions off voodoo doll of husband

A German woman is auctioning off a voodoo doll of her husband on eBay after he made fun of her driving.

The man, whose online alias is 'Careless Farmer', made fun of his wife while trying to auction off a car he claims she wrecked.

Describing the Audi 100, he listed every scratch, dent and bump and blamed them all on his wife, reports the Berliner Kurier.

"I had to become an eyewitness to the fact that it is actually possible to drive backwards without looking," he writes. "My wife did it."

The man, from Kassel, also speculated that his wife may have lost a few brain cells giving birth.

But his wife didn't wait long before launching a counter-attack. She is now offering a voodoo doll of the Careless Farmer for auction.

And the couple has been showered with e-mails defending women who drive and suggesting they get divorced.

So far, bidding for the voodoo doll is going well, with offers as high up as £78. Bidding for the battered car has reached £342.

Source: Ananova

Subject:
OMG that is funny and a bit odd at the same time. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Everyday life at it's highest and lowest points...

I wonder if they will spit the cash or just split up... :-k :-k :-k

Profile PM  
Subject:
:bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: I'm not married ! :whistle: :whistle:

Subject:
Not yet baby :wink:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Subject:
:lmao: :lmao: at Tromie...

Sounds like a normal, healthy marriage, pbnj :bigrinnin:

:lol:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject:
so if anniversary gifts are: paper for year one, cotton for year two, leather for year three and so on...

what year is it appropriate to give your sponse a voodoo doll of themselves?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 1 of 1