Subject: site with posette moterbikes, clothing &textures
Haven't seen this site before: http://danl.50megs.com/downloads.htm
The above site has Posette moterbikes, dress, pantyhoses, land rover, space stuff and 8-[ a milk mashine

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thank you Thilda :bigrinnin: !!

Subject:
I can't get it to download. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Been there some tome ago, but forgot about it (I remember, I went there to get this milking machine :oops: :oops: :oops: )
Thanks for the reminder
:bigrinnin:

Last edited by ahjah on 10 Sep 2004 08:33; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
Under downloads it says:
"Important: this site does not allowed FTP connection (you'll be ask a password and I don't have it)

You must click on the image you want (set your Browser to HTTP download connection)."

Maybe that helps and in case it doesn't here's his email:DanL@3Dup.com

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thank you Thilda! :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
TdaC";p="12673 wrote: 

You must click on the image you want (set your Browser to HTTP download connection)."

I am using AOL for the moment but use Explorer 5.5. Anyone know how to set the browser to HTTP download connection. :pray: I seem to have forgotton how. AOL's browser can't download either. I right click and save target and it still comes up with the what you see thinggy up there. :bigrinnin:
Please help :pray: Why am I so alone in this woooorld. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:-k :-k :-k I can't download, it looks like one of those free hosting site with strange rules :x (Bubba!)

Subject:
Ya Tormentor :x (Bubba).That explains it all.Bubba :x has gotten Den and has held him hostage. We must do something, but what. :-k We must wait in hopes the the bear with the black eyes shows up with a plan. 8-[

Last edited by tda42 on 11 Sep 2004 13:22; edited 2 times in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
8-[ 8-[ 8-[ ... Better Bubba than the norwegian bear !!! 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ (I'm scared)

Subject:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 8-[

Profile PM  
Subject:
I remember this place! Lost the link ages ago.

Thanks for that.

:bigrinnin:

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1