Subject: Michael/P4 Dork Hybrid
I posted this over at Planit 3D and thought to post it here as well.

Has anyone done a Michael/P4 Dork hybrid? I'm looking to make some figures using Michael's body with the P4 Dork's head. I know that Stahlratte has done Victoria with Posette's head and was wondering if Stahlratte has made a male version or if anyone else has. If no one has, are there any good tutorials for creating your own hybrids like Stahlratte's? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Michael/P4 Dork Hybrid
Welcome to Posetteforever Marv :thumb: :wink: !

If I'm not wrong there should be a hybrid of Michael 2 with Dork's head in the original package :mmmh: , but I've to check it...

Hi and welcome, Marv. :grin:
I only know of a remapped Dork to take M2 textutes at April's Vanity http://aprilsvanity.com/dlpage.php :mmmh:

I grabbed the one from April's Vanity. What I have is a P4 Male with all of the morph targets I use but I want to upgrade the musculature of the body. It doesn't necessarily have to be Michael 2 for the body. I have Michael 1 to work with as well as Musclebound and Massive Mike. I just need a way to replace the head with Dork so I can use the faces that I have with Dork for the new body.

Profile PM  
Subject:
What does necessarily have to be Michael 2 for the body ?

Profile PM  
Maybe you ask Stahlratte via PM for some help about "frankensteining" a character, personally.
He'll know about a good tutorial for sure... :mmmh:
-> http://www.posetteforever.com/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=1374

Thanks Ahjah, I'll do that.

Profile PM  
Subject:
You are quite welcome! Try saying that with less context.

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1