Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Subject: Experiments with dynamic hair
Hi friends :friends: I'm trying some experiments with the hair generation / dynamic hair . This is my first try enanching Posy's :heartbeat: eyebrows, The texture is a little different from the usual too . The next step would be to create the lashes with the same method , then the hair ! The good thing of this function, apart the look, is that the hair follow the morphs :). I created three different hair zones on the eyebrows area and modelled the hair , it's not easy and I'm not an expert, iwould know what you think about it. Suggestions are very welcome !

P.S. There isn't any postwork :oops:

Subject: Re: Experiments with dynamic hair
Hmmm... :mmmh:

I haven't tried many experiments with dynamic hair yet; so I can only have a limited opinion.

I'd prefer a side by side comparison; but I think the dynamic hair adds a bit to the "realism" of the eyebrows.

(:

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Experiments With Dynamic Hair
My only concern with this idea is the amount of extra rendering time - if you are happy to put up with that then by all means keep on with it!

You're both right, my goal is to make a close up portrait of Posy and in general to usethe hair on eyeborws and lashes only in closeups even if it's rare that I realize a picture in tihis way...

Subject:
You think I am both right my goal is to make a close up portrait of you and in general to usethe hair on eyeborws and lashes only in closeups even if it is rare that I realize a picture in tihis way.

Profile PM  
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Ok you wanted to know what we think and I say it is a good start but I think the eye brow area is a little to thick or big if you will for a round faced small girl like Posy. :mmmh: She should have thinner eye brows and it would make the job more easier. Just a thought. :thumb: How ever this is interesting to say the least. :bigrinnin:

Last edited by tda42 on 16 Jun 2007 15:09; edited 2 times in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
What is a thought?

Profile PM  
It's when someone has an idea or a feeling to carry out an act or solve a problem Posy. :thumb:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Really. when someone has an idea or a feeling to carry out an act or solve a problem you is?

Profile PM  
A question following a question, huh Posy? :lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I'm glad you find this amusing.

Profile PM  
Now thats a thought. :mmmh:

Profile PM  
Thank you Kenny :) While I put the "3d" eyebrows I'll cover the textures behind it for a nice (I hope) final effect. Posy's :heartbeat: eyebrows are the trademark of her :grin:

Subject:
You are quite welcome! What you said was either too complex for me.

Profile PM  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Page 1 of 3