Experiments with dynamic hair

Article
Post Experiments with dynamic hair 

Hi friends I'm trying some experiments with the hair generation / dynamic hair . This is my first try enanching Posy's   eyebrows, The texture is a little different from the usual too . The next step would be to create the lashes with the same method , then the hair ! The good thing of this function, apart the look, is that the hair follow the morphs :). I created three different hair zones on the eyebrows area and modelled the hair , it's not easy and I'm not an expert, iwould know what you think about it. Suggestions are very welcome !

P.S. There isn't any postwork  

Tormie [ 15 Jun 2007 23:43 ]

Comments
Post Re: Experiments with dynamic hair 

Hmmm...

I haven't tried many experiments with dynamic hair yet; so I can only have a limited opinion.

I'd prefer a side by side comparison; but I think the dynamic hair adds a bit to the "realism" of the eyebrows.

Whazizname [ 16 Jun 2007 01:28 ]
Post Re: Experiments With Dynamic Hair 

My only concern with this idea is the amount of extra rendering time - if you are happy to put up with that then by all means keep on with it!

GrouchoCaesar [ 16 Jun 2007 02:47 ]

You're both right, my goal is to make a close up portrait of Posy and in general to usethe hair on eyeborws and lashes only in closeups even if it's rare that I realize a picture in tihis way...

Tormie [ 16 Jun 2007 08:37 ]
You think  I am both right my goal is to make a close up portrait of you and in general to usethe hair on eyeborws and lashes only in closeups even if it is rare that I realize a picture in tihis way.

Posy [ 16 Jun 2007 08:37 ]

Tormie [ 16 Jun 2007 08:37 ]

Ok you wanted to know what we think and I say it is a good start but I think the eye brow area is a little to thick or big if you will for a round faced small girl like Posy.   She should have thinner eye brows and it would make the job more easier. Just a thought. How ever this is interesting to say the least.

Last edited by tda42 on 16 Jun 2007 15:09; edited 2 times in total 
 tda42 [ 16 Jun 2007 10:53 ]
What is a thought?

Posy [ 16 Jun 2007 10:53 ]

It's when someone has an idea or a feeling to carry out an act or solve a problem Posy.

tda42 [ 16 Jun 2007 10:56 ]
Really.  when someone has an idea or a feeling to carry out an act or solve a problem you is?

Posy [ 16 Jun 2007 10:56 ]

A question following a question, huh Posy?

tda42 [ 16 Jun 2007 10:58 ]
I'm glad you find this amusing.

Posy [ 16 Jun 2007 10:58 ]

Now thats a thought.

tda42 [ 16 Jun 2007 10:59 ]

Thank you Kenny While I put the "3d" eyebrows I'll cover the textures behind it for a nice (I hope) final effect. Posy's   eyebrows are the trademark of her  

Tormie [ 16 Jun 2007 15:13 ]
You are quite welcome!    What you said was either too complex for me.

Posy [ 16 Jun 2007 15:13 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next