Kes WIP

Kes WIP
Article
Post Kes WIP 

Hi friends
I had a lot of new stuff for testing, so I didn't work with Posette, recently.
But tonight I started missing her and made her another new head
I'll put her up, soon...

ahjah [ 17 Nov 2007 01:18 ]

Kes WIP
Comments
Post Re: Kes WIP 

Oh, Wow ! She is very classy and beautiful            

Tormie [ 17 Nov 2007 07:50 ]

Yep, she's a cutie alright! Very classic hairstyle too.

Whazizname [ 17 Nov 2007 09:10 ]

Andreas I have a suggestion. When you post these great characters they have a personality. Tell us what style of hair or texture you are using as well. I don't think you relies this but you do make some fantastic cuties.  

tda42 [ 17 Nov 2007 11:03 ]

Well, the texture is the one I use in most of my renders, I have some variations of it but I cannot distribute, cos I've stolen it everywhere    . the lips are made using a lips texture by Thilda from our free stuff. The eyes are from a former free texture by Jose Silva. I made a complete color palette for my uses. The skin itself is almost neutral to work out the shape of the morphs exactly, just a bit of rouge. I toned it down by mat settings. The hair is Portia hair from Daz, unfortunally not free

ahjah [ 17 Nov 2007 14:16 ]

Thats ok about the not being free part. But it was the character itself as a person that you have shown. The hair makes the personality along with the rest. Making it a whole character. I have seen your work before and wanted that look. But never new where it came from. Thanks for giving her a whole and being a great character Andreas.  

tda42 [ 17 Nov 2007 14:55 ]

Very nice and classic look. Great job Ahjah!  

Marv [ 17 Nov 2007 16:42 ]

My textures can't be shared too for the same reason: I took a piece here, another there and merged together with my own modifications   ... I can only make my own pictures, lol. However, thanks to the crossdresser my Posettes will have new clothes for Christmas  

Tormie [ 17 Nov 2007 20:53 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1