Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Subject: Some mods en route...
Hi friends :heartbeat: . As you can see I'm making some fixes to the site, but meanwhile I found a very beautiful graphical style on the net and I'm fallen in love :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: ...

It's very difficult but I'm working on the conversion for our forum and I think that little by little it will work :^o :^o ... :pray: :pray: :pray:

So this is my next project for the site and I hope to give it to you before christmas ... :bigrinnin:

(Tormie goes back to edit the files... 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ )

Subject:
:-k

Profile PM  
Subject:
:bigrinnin:

Subject:
I'm working hard on it ! It's a very beautiful graphic and I think you'll like it :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: !! A week or two to finish the work... :^o :^o :^o

Subject:
:bigrinnin: :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
looking forward to seeing the final result :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
good job Davide...I think the site is looking really good at the moment with the changes you have been making

Subject:
Thank you all, the work proceed well and you'll see the results soon...

Subject:
Yes a fine job. It needs some twinkling christmas lights though. :-k Maybe a christmas tree. :-k Maybe New year we can start up Ken's Pole dancing club and celebrate New Years. :dancing: Posy needs a new dress for the occasion. 8-[ Hey Rene! We need another garage sale again! :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Some mods en route...
I saw this color scheme here:

http://www.phpbb.com/styles/demo.php

And I fallen in love :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: ... So I'm adapting it to Posetteforever: nothing will change too much, only the colors and graphics but I had to edit by hands all the (hundreds) of files of the site ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ...

In any case the color schemes (styles) that we have now won't disappear, you will have the possibility to choose them from your control panel...

Your opinion about this style (notebored) is well accepted...

Subject:
Can't wait to see it looks like it will be a great look to Posette Forever :)
Don't work too hard Davide, remember the holidays are also for fun and relaxation too :)

Kenny, I'll dig around in the clubhouse basement and see what I can find for another big "garage sale" :)

Subject:
Coooool! :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:-k :-k :-k Ehm... Kenny, sorry, wrong link :blush:, that one was the default style of the board, the style I want to use is this one:

http://www.phpbb.com/styles/forum/index.php?style=147

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Subject:
ohhh I like that, very nice style and clean look to it :)

I used to love making backgrounds for my websites, I have a ton of them I made several years ago. I also made lot's of buttons and bars too and a few other items. I have thought about using some of the backgrounds as textures and refections on Poser a few times. That is how I got started in photoshop, creating my own backgrounds and stuff, which taught me a lot about the program.

Subject:
yes I like this background web style too...simple yet effective...

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Page 1 of 3