I "made the dust" in the forum area

Page 1 of 1

Post I "made the dust" in the forum area

#1  Tormie 06 Jan 2005 21:24

Hi friends   , I just made some changes in the forum board:

-I created the "Posy's help desk" forum and moved there all the topics in "Posette's playground" referred to Posy and her help desk

-I renamed "Posy's Playground" to "Posette Playground"

I made this change in order to not confuse the work of Posy (24h online support, which is strictly related to the site) with a forum with support for Posette. Now Posy   has her own space for his help desk (and chit chat   )

- I renamed the "Mayadoll's Wardrobe" to "The Toys Box", because it looks like the old Mayadoll's fans like Ben Dover disappeared. So now the new forum contains the old topics aboout Mayadoll and become a forum for support of all free characters except Posette & Dork who have their own forum...

- I moved in the right place some topics here and there so don't worry if you don't find a topic that you've started, I deleted nothing, I only moved it. To find it easily go to the forum page and click the "view your posts" link in the right side of the page.

You know that some of the forums are without a moderator and are controlled by The Staff, so if some of our older users wants to moderate a forum, simply tell it to me ! New ideas are always welcome !!

Last edited by Tormie on 06 Jan 2005 21:25; edited 1 time in total 
it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

• Back to top Page bottom

#2  Hawktoey 07 Jan 2005 01:22

I was wondering why I was reading post in the Posy Forum and no pictures or things like that where showing up!  

I will be more than glad to help wherever I can, just let me know and I'll be there for you! (and Posy) My area is a little slow but that's okay. I have a few ideas to add there soon to help people get more involved in the boutique.  I definately what to try my hand at some boots/shoes for Posy so I will probably start on those soon if no other request come in.

Again thank you for a site that's full of good people! I have been working with V2 & V3 the last week or so but soon I am getting back to Posette!  

Hawktoey Gender: Male
Frequent User
Frequent User
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 1530
Lemons 1137
hearts 0

#3  ahjah 07 Jan 2005 02:19

I like the changes, makes sense...
Thanks, Tormie

blank.gif ahjah Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Chief
Chief
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 4140
Lemons 519
hearts 2130

#4  Tormie 07 Jan 2005 08:26

Thank you friend   ! Take it easy Hawktoey, no hurry: relax and lazyness come first   !

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

HideWas this topic useful?