Subject: email quota limit exceeded...
Hi friends, due to one of my errors #-o the site has exceeded the daily email quota limit, so it won't be able to send notification emails till tomorrow (I hope... I sent a question to the hosting support...)

What's happened ? I moved all the pictures in the album in a newly created category. Doing so it caused the sending of an email for every single picture to the poster :oops: ... So, some of you received tons of emails... :oops: :oops: :oops: and the site exceeded the quota limit :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: .

Now when you post a message you'll receive an error. It's only temporary: I emailed to the support service for help, but I think it will go away tomorrow itself...
I'm very sorry for what happened, the comic side of the thing is that I installed the new album to have the email notification, and now the we have this feature the emails are not working... lol... (sigh...)

Last edited by Tormie on 29 Jan 2005 21:14; edited 1 time in total
Subject: Re: email quota limit exceeded...
All is fine now ! No panic! leave the suitcase under the bed... (Not for the ogre)

Subject:
Don't worry you send me only 170 e-mails! :lol:
And you are the only person that send me e-mails this week and this is the first site what I can open! :)
We had been problems with the web here and the thinks are better now! :pray:

I am in good health but the computers here don't had my luck!
My computer mother board is history! The main servitor of my job was broken! The whole thing looks like a gremilin mass attack!

Last edited by JanReinar on 31 Jan 2005 18:41; edited 2 times in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
It was the evil ogre 8-[ 8-[ ... Beware of him... he has magical mystical evil powers 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ ...

Subject:
But, hey !!! I'm glad you're back :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: !!! You're so far that if something happens to you we've no way to know it...

Subject:
An Inadvertant Spamming.. :-s

Classic!!! :bigrinnin:

Subject:
:oops: :oops: :oops: ...

... :cry:

Page 1 of 1