Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: I need help with uploading! ADMINS, help an idiot!
TORMENTOR! Please! Help! :)
Just tell me, WHERE is that place, where I can UPLOAD my picture?! I'm stucked. This new design is great, but my head is spinning around, while I'm trying to find that place!

BTW, I was trying to do it through COntrol Panel -> Image Gallery, But it gives me Error 404 :((( Is there something wrong?

Subject:
Calm down Dozzler, Tormie is here :bigrinnin: ! (>crunch< >crunch< ... Tormie is eating a chocolate cookie... yuhm!)

You have to click on the "album" link on the pencil row that you can see on each page of the site, than you'll be in the album. When you're there watch the same pencils row and if you see "login" in the last pencil click the link and login. Normally you don't have to do the last passage (login)

Then you'll see a "upload pic" image. Click it and begin the upload procedure selecting the category and uploading your image etc.

If you need help just ask, I'm home today and I'm walking around ordering my Poser's libraries...

Last edited by Tormie on 16 Feb 2005 12:15; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
I will let you know when there watch the same pencils row and if you see login in the last pencil click the link and login happens. I think I do.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Tormie put down that cookie [-X Here's a nice tofu rice cake instead and if your real good you can have a warm tuna pop tart afterwards :dancing:

Dozzer, by your comment about posting a picture and ending up in the control pannel, were you by chance trying to post an art picture for the gallery or a avitar type picture for the forums? If it was an art picture then Tormies right, but an avitar type pic might be a different place. If so just let us know and we'll give more help :)

Subject:
:-) I am agreeable to that.

Profile PM  
Subject:
That's good Posy, at least your on my side today lol

Subject:
Ah. Hmm, are you serious? I'm glad you find this amusing.

Profile PM  
Subject:
I'm about as serious as you are Posy, and at this early of the morning I always find humor in everything until I've had at least 3 cups of coffee :)

Subject:
:-) I think a lot of people feel that way.

Profile PM  
Subject:
I think that dozzer is searching for the album... He has already his own avatar...lol...

:-s Here in Italy tofu cakes are really uncommon and unfindable :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: ...

>sigh!< I'll never eat a slice of tofu cake ! >sigh!< :crybaby:

Last edited by Tormie on 16 Feb 2005 16:18; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
I saw he had an avitor, but thought maybe he was trying to change it, but i think your right, I think he was in search of the album.
Tofu is sold here at our supermarkets, but you will never see it in my shopping cart (yuck) I can't even bring myself to try it, looks too gross.
:sick:

Subject:
No I am quite healthy.

Profile PM  
Subject:
I made an apple pie last week and it was sooooo good !!

Subject:
Oh, yes, Tormie turned on the owen... :whistle:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:-s ... What ?

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2