Article
Post Avatars 

I uploaded an avatar to get rid of the poor dunce in the corner and the new avatar shows on the main page but not on my posts. Do I have to meet minimum posting requirements or are uploaded Avatar's on hold til they're approved for decency or something? Enquiring Newbie would like to know.....

Mizrael [ 03 Apr 2005 11:23 ]

Comments
Hi Mizrael, welcome to Posetteforever   !

No, there are only a maximum size, 120x120 and a maximunm weight, 15 kb. However send the avatar to me and I'll fix the problem   !

Tormie [ 03 Apr 2005 15:10 ]
P.S. If you changed it succesfully it could happen that you have the old version in your pc cache and you need to refresh the page...

Tormie [ 03 Apr 2005 15:11 ]
I thought of the cache problem too.  Mizrael, I see the custom avatar by your name and on your profile viewing page.  So, if you still don't see it, clear your webbrowser's cache and try viewing this page again.

Pangor

pangor [ 03 Apr 2005 16:11 ]
No pangor, he has chosen the "en vacances" mode and the forum show that default avatar...

(some mess, Tormie will clean, as usual   )

Tormie [ 03 Apr 2005 17:22 ]

Pangor

pangor [ 03 Apr 2005 21:11 ]
I just fixed it, you had choosen the "I'm on holiday" box... Now all seems ok  

Tormie [ 03 Apr 2005 23:37 ]
Ahh so that's what it was. I didn't even see an "I'm on Holiday" box. I did clear my cahce today though because I was having problems with a few sites no longer recognising heir cookies with my prelogin passwords. <sigh>

Mizrael [ 04 Apr 2005 02:28 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1