Subject: Avatars
I uploaded an avatar to get rid of the poor dunce in the corner and the new avatar shows on the main page but not on my posts. Do I have to meet minimum posting requirements or are uploaded Avatar's on hold til they're approved for decency or something? Enquiring Newbie would like to know.....

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hi Mizrael, welcome to Posetteforever :bigrinnin: !

No, there are only a maximum size, 120x120 and a maximunm weight, 15 kb. However send the avatar to me and I'll fix the problem :) !

Subject:
P.S. If you changed it succesfully it could happen that you have the old version in your pc cache and you need to refresh the page...

pangor
Subject:
I thought of the cache problem too. Mizrael, I see the custom avatar by your name and on your profile viewing page. So, if you still don't see it, clear your webbrowser's cache and try viewing this page again.

Pangor

Subject:
No pangor, he has chosen the "en vacances" mode and the forum show that default avatar...

(some mess, Tormie will clean, as usual :wink: )

pangor
Subject:
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Pangor

Subject:
I just fixed it, you had choosen the "I'm on holiday" box... Now all seems ok :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Ahh so that's what it was. I didn't even see an "I'm on Holiday" box. I did clear my cahce today though because I was having problems with a few sites no longer recognising heir cookies with my prelogin passwords. <sigh>

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1