pangor
Subject: Email notifications of forums postings
Email notification of activity in topic that youare watching in the forums are working again. :dance:

I can confirm that I have as of a couple of minutes ago recieved a notification of activity in a topic that I am watching. Thanks JR for posting that message that generated that notification.

Please don't blame Tormie, he didn't do the mess. But he found the solutions and fixed it. You can blame me though for not noticing the problem. It problem started at the same time I configured my setting for the digests, so I had assumed that the digest canceled out the notifications. :oops:

Thanks Tormentor

If you are still not seeing these notifications verify your profile's notification settings and verify that your profiles contains your correct current email address.

Pangor

Subject:
I need these notifications to check my webmail menager! :lol:

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Email notifications of forums postings
Good news! And I thought I only had this problem!
Also something else strange happens too: in the main line says that I have 1 unread message however when I go to my inbox there is no new messages and it still there,every time I visit posetteforever.... :mmmh:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I'll fix it tonight narcissus, thanks for the signal ! However it seems that something was changed in the server's settings at godaddy, so now you'll receive the notification like they were addressed at "TopicReply@posetteforever.com". I hope it works...

In order to fix the thing I changed the settings of all to "ON" on the reply thing :oops: , so if you don't want to receive these post please go to the profile page and change the setting (You'll found how sooner or later :oops: )

There are other little (or very big :roll: ) things to fix, we're working on it :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:

Subject:
It just worked ok! :lol:
I got my first notification after time ago!

:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1