The knowledge base and more....

Page 1 of 1

Post The knowledge base and more....

#1  Tormie 21 Jun 2005 00:38

I just finished to set the Knowledge Base. It contains significant and important posts, like the interviews and the tutorials made by you.

You can add a comment there like in a normal forum even if the links are different and obviously you're very welcome if you want to add your own article   ...

About the interviews: they will continue very soon , I'm searching a new system for the lottery  

Tomorrow I'll start to fix the free stuff page. There is nothing there that you'll find not working if you download only but there are errors when one uploads (even if the file will be uploaded anyway). This is a long and boring work to do and I can't promise to do it really tomorrow   ...

I wanted to say more but now I don't remember anything   because it's very late an I'm supertired... Time to sleep friends, but please have fun in the other continents   !

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

• Back to top Page bottom

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML
HideSimilar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts Help! Need Base .obj File! ProfCoppersmith The Posette Playground 5 06 Oct 2016 01:58 View latest post
posfan
No new posts An Attempt Collecting the Knowledge of the... ahjah Interesting links 1 26 Jan 2005 00:25 View latest post
Tormie

Page 1 of 1