The album rules

Page 3 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

#31  Tormie 06 Oct 2005 07:01

However I can assure to all the members of Posetteforever that we, at the Staff, are working hard to solve this situation           ...

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

• Back to top Page bottom

#32  JanReinar 06 Oct 2005 12:23

My grandfather was a military aid in Brazilian Embassy in Berlin from 1936 to 1938. He take many photos of sculptures and make a hand album with them. This album had the dates when the sculptures were done most from 1934 to 1937. Many of this sculptures were nude in idealist style to show the perfection of superior race bodies!

blank.gif JanReinar Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 21250
Lemons 11861
hearts 358

#33  JanReinar 06 Oct 2005 12:27

Tormentor";p="25478 wrote: 
However I can assure to all the members of Posetteforever that we, at the Staff, are working hard to solve this situation           ...

Why the   ! You  are working hard to solve this :badwords:! All of us know it!       

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 21250
Lemons 11861
hearts 358

#34  pangor 06 Oct 2005 18:38

I agree with JR, I didn't notice which smilies you had used becase I had animation turned off here.  Now I have turned it on and do not agree with the smilies that you used.

Pangor

pangor 

#35  Tormie 06 Oct 2005 19:03

Oh! I was joking as usual          

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#36  pangor 06 Oct 2005 19:46

I thought so, but recent events have had their effects on us.  

In a few days, maybe, in one day my humor will return to normal.

Pangor

pangor 

#37  Tormie 06 Oct 2005 19:51

I agree pangor, however it has been a good thing. It was the occasion for me to awake fron lazyness and do some changes for the security of the site and added the staff forum which has given new ideas for the right way to manage the site   , thanks friends  

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#38  erenda 07 Oct 2005 01:48

Quote:

The problem this that Vonfranck, Robert De Niro, The Captain, Meiguinha, Anouk, ButchNormad, Vicent Price and Gojira are the same person.

WoW if it's true I must admit that this person is smart (I'm not trying to offend anyone ). I mean this person spearks french , a perfect french and probably german. (Even if s/he doesnot s/he knows that the nouns in german have to be written with majuscule).  Though I'm an "actress" (realized it days ago) I can't play so many roles at once , even virtual roles.
But I really couldn't understand what was the point doing all this? There should be a point , right?

erenda 

#39  erenda 07 Oct 2005 02:14

By the way Here are some examples of nazi art . Guess what. There is nudity!

erenda 

#40  JanReinar 07 Oct 2005 02:19

Thanks for this erenda!  

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 21250
Lemons 11861
hearts 358

#41  JanReinar 07 Oct 2005 02:23

erenda";p="25541 wrote: 
Quote:

The problem this that Vonfranck, Robert De Niro, The Captain, Meiguinha, Anouk, ButchNormad, Vicent Price and Gojira are the same person.

WoW if it's true I must admit that this person is smart (I'm not trying to offend anyone ). I mean this person spearks french , a perfect french and probably german. (Even if s/he doesnot s/he knows that the nouns in german have to be written with majuscule).  Though I'm an "actress" (realized it days ago) I can't play so many roles at once , even virtual roles.
But I really couldn't understand what was the point doing all this? There should be a point , right?

Not too smart he or she cloud did something like it:

In a Brazilian fanfic Forum one of the moderators remove one of his only "drones" who had post a very explicit X-Men Cyclops rated XXX  gay fic acount after change some messages what make "Vonfranck" a very kind person. He cause a great mess on the forum with some of the "drones" support the moderator and some other support the nasty member all  with very messages. The real members had started take sides and more   messages. That guy must be crazy!

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 21250
Lemons 11861
hearts 358

#42  pangor 07 Oct 2005 03:57

I hae seen such situations too.  In he preinternet telephone connected computer bulliten board systems, and in the newsgroups.  One person had about 100 "drones", it worked for a while then he started getting mixed up as to which one said what.  The he retired some of them etc etc etc.  Each time someone identified one of his drones, he through one or more of them would go on the attack accusing the discoverer of insanity or something else.  When proof was offered, he would accuse them of being Nazis and/or Communists.

Pangor

pangor 

#43  Tormie 07 Oct 2005 06:00

I think these persons are sick, in a certain way I'm sorry for them   .

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#44  JanReinar 07 Oct 2005 10:46

I agree Davide they are sick! So sick that "VonFranck" could not follow the "Borg Group First Rule" "Always keep the most part of the group out the brawl and made some support the administrators"! "He" own lack of wise turns the things more easy for us!

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 21250
Lemons 11861
hearts 358

#45  pangor 07 Oct 2005 18:15

Maybe that is why "they" had to run from at least two other sites already.  It is amazing how much effort these sort of people will put into maintaining their multiple false identities.  I have known of people who have tried to deal with some of them by responding to each post and refuting false claims in each of them, and they could not keep up with all of the drone postings.  For one of them from the newsgroups, I was able to determine that he was posting on average one article every 3 minutes for 14 hours a day, seven days a week!

One of them used the X-No-Archive header on all of his articles, posted from multiple ISP,  he had accounts with over 15 ISPs, but he kept forgetting to which personality was using which service provider.  He used a single newsreade and also forgot that his news reader added a "X-Sender" and a "Reply-To" header to his articles with a single hotmail email address listed by those headers.

So much effort is expended by those sort of people to appear to be so many, but they always make mistakes sooner or latter.  I feel sad for them but even more sad for the people who they hurt by their actions.

Pangor

pangor 

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Page 3 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next