Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: New Ip-based country flags near Username
Hi friends :heartbeat: ! I just installed what I think is a cool modification: now there are little country flags near your nickname :lol: ! They are very accurate and based on your IP address.
I hope you enjoy it :)

If for your personal reasons you don't want to show your country flag you can hide your online status in your profile here

Subject:
cool! 8)

Profile PM  
Subject:
It a great idea Davide! Cool! :) :thumb:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Great idea :dance:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Very slick... :)

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
I like it! It is also very nice to know a little more where the guest are from. ;-)

Pangor

Subject:
I like that!!! most of all because that little flag have a more correct color than the one under my avatar :)

Subject:
:mmmh: I'm sorry about that rayera, can you save that flag and rearrange that ? So I'll upload the correct version :lol:

However the flag mod will be upgeaded soon, the developers of this piece og code are working on a new version and I'm pushing them with my teasing requests :roll:

Subject:
:uuh: :uuh: :uuh: Sorry Tormentor, I must be the only one who doesn't like it. But seeing that it is popular I will just have to put up with it. I am not complaining, but just giving my opinion.

Profile PM  
Subject:
taz, I'm waiting for the next version of the mod where hopefully there will be an option to show it or not, in the meanwhile, hiding your online status you hide your flag too, there's not a big difference. For the same reason I deleted that part of code who showed the flag in the profile leaving at its place the old flags, so that's a pure option for registered users to show it or not to other users.

Subject:
Thank you Tormentor, I hope you don't think I was giving my opinion just for the sake of it.

Profile PM  
Subject:
No problem taz :wink: !

Subject: Re: New Ip-based country flags near Username
No, No :oops: don't be sorry Tormentor, I didn't know if it was posible, or if it was too much work, and as I'm the only member using that logo I never wanted to mention it, sorry.
Anyway, here is a picture with the correct color, is sky light blue (well in my lenguage we have that color :mmmh: ), but don't take it as a request, just wanted to show the right colors :lol:

:eh:

I don't see the atatch file botton!

Subject:
Quote:

I don't see the atatch file botton!

:mmmh: :mmmh: :mmmh:

Going to see what happened... No problem rayera, just give me the flag an I'll replace it 8tormie goes to see what a mess he made :doh: )

Subject:
Fixed... It was because a long ago I set up this forum only for support without the possibility of attachments, now I fixed it...

(before finding why I made a lot of mess :roll: , lol )

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2