File Upload Problems

File Upload Problems
Article
Post File Upload Problems 

](*,)
I've tried uploading some files to share with everyone but everytime I do I get an error saying "This file is too big". From what I have found in the forums, the file limit is 400 kbs. The files I have been trying to upload are 373 kbs and 128 kbs. So why would I be getting that error message about the file being too big? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Marv [ 27 May 2007 11:42 ]

File Upload Problems
Comments
Post Re: File Upload Problems 

Sorry about that Marv. :oops:  I have had the same problem for some reason or another. :roll:  Ask Davide to help you. He is the owner, operator, couch potato. bathroom hogger, and all around FART champion  of the 2006 Beans and Taco competition. :thumb:

tda42 [ 27 May 2007 12:44 ]

Yes, I had the same problems, too.
Sometimes it worked to reduce the size of the preview pic...

ahjah [ 27 May 2007 13:39 ]

:mmmh:  :mmmh:  :mmmh: I'll take a look at the problem now... Meanwhile you can send the files to me as an attachment in a PM Marv, I'll put them on the server and give you the link  :grin: !! thank you in advance

Tormie [ 27 May 2007 14:00 ]

OK, I removed the limit on the software and I put a 3 megabytes limits on the server. Now it should work without problems (I hope  :pray:  :liar: ). The problem is that if you try to upload a bigger file no error message will appear.

P.S. Thank you Kenny  :bad-words:  :bad-words:

Tormie [ 27 May 2007 14:09 ]

No problem Davide! I guess. :uuh:  :lmao:

tda42 [ 27 May 2007 14:20 ]

Davide, I made some morphs today, but I'm still getting this error, too. "That file is too big", but the file is only 211kb...

ahjah [ 27 May 2007 19:42 ]

Damn... Going to check what's the problem...

Tormie [ 27 May 2007 20:41 ]

FART champion of the beans and taco competition!?! Hey, I wanna chance to compete!

:grin:

(:

Whazizname [ 28 May 2007 02:51 ]

eheh ! arriving second, behind the winner :badairday: , in a FART competition can be very bad  :sick: :sick: :sick:

Tormie [ 28 May 2007 08:39 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1