File Upload Problems

File Upload Problems
Article
Post File Upload Problems 

I've tried uploading some files to share with everyone but everytime I do I get an error saying "This file is too big". From what I have found in the forums, the file limit is 400 kbs. The files I have been trying to upload are 373 kbs and 128 kbs. So why would I be getting that error message about the file being too big? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Marv [ 27 May 2007 11:42 ]

File Upload Problems
Comments
Post Re: File Upload Problems 

Sorry about that Marv.   I have had the same problem for some reason or another.   Ask Davide to help you. He is the owner, operator, couch potato. bathroom hogger, and all around FART champion  of the 2006 Beans and Taco competition.

tda42 [ 27 May 2007 12:44 ]

Yes, I had the same problems, too.
Sometimes it worked to reduce the size of the preview pic...

ahjah [ 27 May 2007 13:39 ]

I'll take a look at the problem now... Meanwhile you can send the files to me as an attachment in a PM Marv, I'll put them on the server and give you the link   !! thank you in advance

Tormie [ 27 May 2007 14:00 ]

OK, I removed the limit on the software and I put a 3 megabytes limits on the server. Now it should work without problems (I hope     ). The problem is that if you try to upload a bigger file no error message will appear.

P.S. Thank you Kenny    

Tormie [ 27 May 2007 14:09 ]

No problem Davide! I guess.   

tda42 [ 27 May 2007 14:20 ]

Davide, I made some morphs today, but I'm still getting this error, too. "That file is too big", but the file is only 211kb...

ahjah [ 27 May 2007 19:42 ]

Damn... Going to check what's the problem...

Tormie [ 27 May 2007 20:41 ]

FART champion of the beans and taco competition!?! Hey, I wanna chance to compete!

Whazizname [ 28 May 2007 02:51 ]

eheh ! arriving second, behind the winner , in a FART competition can be very bad  

Tormie [ 28 May 2007 08:39 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1