Posting Pictures In Series

Article
Post Posting Pictures In Series 

Hello and greetings to all.As we know we are limited to one pics per day for posting pics in the Album. Seems fine to me, but I think it would be better if we could be permitted for more than one post in the 'Series' section...In a series or comic there will be a lot of pics involved iin process on story-telling. And one pic per day isn't enough for progress...it kind of slows down story development. (part of it is just me being impatient).

I had this idea when I visited Renderotica.com, where they had a limit of 5 pics per day in the series section, while the other categories are stuck with one.

Thanks for listening...I hope this'll turn out fine.

hanzoushinrei [ 21 Oct 2007 18:56 ]

Comments
Post Re: Posting Pictures In Series 

Don't look at renderotica , look and Renderosity and poserpros.

There are 4 things to say about it:

1- Maybe you won't misuse it but in the past there were people who misused it and rules are for all

2- This site is without any kind of advertising. it means limited bandwidth and space (even if we're too few to worry about it )

3- You'll take all the places for most recent pictures all of a sudden covering the pictures of the other users

4- But not last, making too any pictures in so small time means low quality pictures

Tormie [ 21 Oct 2007 20:58 ]

Tormie wrote: [View Post]
Don't look at renderotica , look and Renderosity and poserpros.

There are 4 things to say about it:

1- Maybe you won't misuse it but in the past there were people who misused it and rules are for all

2- This site is without any kind of advertising. it means limited bandwidth and space (even if we're too few to worry about it )

3- You'll take all the places for most recent pictures all of a sudden covering the pictures of the other users

4- But not last, making too any pictures in so small time means low quality pictures

Mmmmmmmmmmmm........that's a thing to think about...I prob'ly agree with no. 2 and 3.

And for no 4...I really think that's true too. A post a day (with sufficient time for postwork) makes one's render an exclusive masterpiece....(not like mine)

Okay....I'll stick to it. Thanks tormie for the explanation.

hanzoushinrei [ 22 Oct 2007 06:03 ]

That's ok, agree with one point it's enough    

Tormie [ 22 Oct 2007 11:06 ]

We just created a special forum "Series" for this purpouse

Tormie [ 22 Apr 2008 09:37 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1