Fixing smilies

Fixing smilies
Article
Post Fixing smilies 

You should already noticed that I'm making some mess with the smilies, I'm changing the small ones with the bigger version adn I'm placing them in good order, in first position the most used and divided by emotions... However it's a long and boring editing proces   and you know that its *impossible* for me to do it in one step   ... So you'll see the list changes meanwhile the work progresses   ... I'm sorry for the inconvenience... ( )

Tormie [ 30 Nov 2007 23:13 ]

Fixing smilies
Comments
Post Re: Fixing smilies 

No problem Davide!      I hear the phone ringing on the Great White Telephone. I have to talk with Ralph.

tda42 [ 01 Dec 2007 00:02 ]

Say "hi" ( ) to Ralph from me   !

Tormie [ 01 Dec 2007 00:51 ]

<- On that position, some days ago I noticed one that was almost a movie (155 frames). now I see you canged back to the "short film" version (41 frames)
All in all I like them a lot

ahjah [ 01 Dec 2007 07:30 ]

I agree these are great!     

tda42 [ 01 Dec 2007 12:04 ]

Thank, I'm still working on it, trying to find an application that does the editing easier   (no luck) . I think that evryone of us has already a broadband internet connection so we can even use some more graphic   ...
I love the old mini icons, and if I don't find a nearly perfect equivalent smily I leave the old one..

Tormie [ 01 Dec 2007 14:39 ]
Don't mention it.

Posy [ 01 Dec 2007 14:39 ]

(<- I   this one)

Tormie [ 01 Dec 2007 14:39 ]

Ok, I came back in the "fix the smilies" job (late as usual   ) And I noticed that I never have given credits to the site where I got most of them, it's here : http://www.kolobok.us/index.php , Thilda gave me the link a lot of time ago.

For the smiles, I'm tring to find the right replacement for the "mini" (original) versions of our most used smilies, for some I had luck, for the others I'm still searching, for example I tried for a while a replacement for this one but the new one it's not the same (I like this -> a lot   )

Tormie [ 31 Jan 2008 22:43 ]

Sometimes simple things work best
This is why this place exists...
There's no replacement for Posette , too

ahjah [ 01 Feb 2008 00:24 ]

Cool link Tormie!

Please let me know if you find any animgifs of Cowboy BeBop, Boondocks, Inuyasha or Bleach characters.

Whazizname [ 01 Feb 2008 14:23 ]

I think there should be many... Not my favourites, that are Initial D and Gantz

Tormie [ 01 Feb 2008 22:50 ]

Yeah Tormie, I thought that here would be many; but after searching on three separate occaisions, I've found maybe 7.

I've seen the InitialD manga at the local library; but I prefer to watch them on TV as opposed to reading them. {Maybe InitialD will play on Adult Swim, and then I can see if it is something that I like.}

Thanks for the link; I'll look around more deeply later, and see if there are any animgifs/ smilies.

Whazizname [ 02 Feb 2008 01:12 ]

http://www.anikaos.com/ this one has something ... I use to see both, anime and manga, in the manga the story is much more developed, and for example while Gantz in the anime finished at chapter 26 the manga is going on with some unbelievable stories  

Tormie [ 02 Feb 2008 01:18 ]

Thanks again Tormie!

Whazizname [ 03 Feb 2008 02:30 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1