Subject: Fixing smilies
You should already noticed that I'm making some mess with the smilies, I'm changing the small ones with the bigger version adn I'm placing them in good order, in first position the most used and divided by emotions... However it's a long and boring editing proces :crying: and you know that its *impossible* for me to do it in one step :sorry: ... So you'll see the list changes meanwhile the work progresses :uuh: ... I'm sorry for the inconvenience... ( :fart: )

Subject: Re: Fixing smilies
No problem Davide! :sick: :pottytrain4: :puke: I hear the phone ringing on the Great White Telephone. I have to talk with Ralph. :notworthy:

Profile PM  
Say "hi" ( :wickedfart: ) to Ralph from me :D !

:lmao: <- On that position, some days ago I noticed one that was almost a movie (155 frames). now I see you canged back to the "short film" version (41 frames) :D
All in all I like them a lot :thumb:

I agree these are great! :clap: :sick: :roll:

Profile PM  
Thank, I'm still working on it, trying to find an application that does the editing easier :crying: (no luck) . I think that evryone of us has already a broadband internet connection so we can even use some more graphic :D ...
I love the old mini icons, and if I don't find a nearly perfect equivalent smily I leave the old one..

Subject:
Don't mention it.

Profile PM  
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: (<- I :heartbeat: this one)

Ok, I came back in the "fix the smilies" job (late as usual :sorry: ) And I noticed that I never have given credits to the site where I got most of them, it's here : http://www.kolobok.us/index.php , Thilda gave me the link a lot of time ago.

For the smiles, I'm tring to find the right replacement for the "mini" (original) versions of our most used smilies, for some I had luck, for the others I'm still searching, for example I tried for a while a replacement for this one :grin: but the new one it's not the same (I like this -> :grin: a lot :heartbeat: )

Sometimes simple things work best
This is why this place exists...
There's no replacement for Posette :heartbeat: , too :D

Cool link Tormie!

Please let me know if you find any animgifs of Cowboy BeBop, Boondocks, Inuyasha or Bleach characters.

(:

Profile PM  
I think there should be many... Not my favourites, that are Initial D and Gantz :tv:

Yeah Tormie, I thought that here would be many; but after searching on three separate occaisions, I've found maybe 7.

I've seen the InitialD manga at the local library; but I prefer to watch them on TV as opposed to reading them. {Maybe InitialD will play on Adult Swim, and then I can see if it is something that I like.}

Thanks for the link; I'll look around more deeply later, and see if there are any animgifs/ smilies.

(:

Profile PM  
http://www.anikaos.com/ this one has something ... I use to see both, anime and manga, in the manga the story is much more developed, and for example while Gantz in the anime finished at chapter 26 the manga is going on with some unbelievable stories :shocked!:

Thanks again Tormie!

(:

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1