Update-phase II

Page 1 of 1

Post Update-phase II

#1  Tormie 17 May 2009 01:52

Ok, don't worry

The Boss of Icyphoenix.com , the place from where I take the main software for Posetteforever, has thrown out a new release candidate of it (I installed and modified a SVN version, that is like a prototype), thanks also to the bugs discovering work that has been made in our little place. So Tormie has been promoted (there) in the staff as "Bug Tracker" (I know, leahman, it's funny   ). As I told to the Boss there, I'm a lazy and incostant individual and will spot and report bugs when I find them on this place or when an user find one and warns me. In any case, it's good because we've someone that (maybe) listen if we've some specific request.

On the update: there are some bugs on the site, especially when using special characters in the album and other small ones, I'm testing the new software and if it works I'll go for the update. This time it means nothing or very little if not the usual hours of site closed for manteinance, because the layout will be exactly the same as the one that you're watching now, maybe with something else new  

I'm sorry for the eventual inconveniences, that ever happens , I hope that it will be less painful than the last times  

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

• Back to top Page bottom

HideWas this topic useful?