Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: Advanced Dungeons & Rabbits
[color=blue:5ef8a99257]Posettevorever production is proud to present:[/color:5ef8a99257]

[font=Arial, sans-serif:5ef8a99257][size=18:5ef8a99257][color=darkorchid:5ef8a99257]ADVANCED DUNGEONS & RABBITS[/color:5ef8a99257][/size:5ef8a99257][/font:5ef8a99257]

The new, useless way to spend your candies !
AD&R is a RPG game, you can go to it with the link in the left navigation menu, under "GAMES" or simply following this link:

http://posetteforever.com/adr_character.php

Now, some explanation:

[color=darkred:5ef8a99257]I don't know anything of how to play this game !![/color:5ef8a99257]

Anyway I know that you have to create you character and walk around, you can buy items or steal them :whistle: , but there is a jail, the punishment consist of not being able to post in the forum for 6 hours...

In order to let the game work I recounted the Candies amount for all...

I hope you enjoy it ... When you'll understand how to play :oops: :oops: :oops:

P.S. If someone likes the game and want to manage/admin it just send me a PM !

Last edited by Tormie on 11 Mar 2004 22:39; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
Waaar is that waskalwe wabbit! :lol:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:bluedraco: :ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh: YAR!!!!

Subject:
rrrraaaaahhhh...i'm in I think its pretty cool..created my character and am ready to go. Of course I cant do much at the moment as I don't have that many candies but just wait... :dancing:

Subject:
You can earn candies with the loan system or in the games room... Or posting more :bigrinnin:

Subject:
:bad-words: that game took all my candies, plus.... i'm like -1900 candies now :scratch:

Subject:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Subject:
:shocked!: WoW, Mr. Elf has Level 1... You know how to play... Better for me to understand more...

Subject:
Damn... BURPO died in action... SIGH! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Subject:
didnĀ“t even join the game, yet.
but all my candies are gone anyhow...
want back my caaaaandies :crybaby:

Subject:
:? :? :?

Subject:
No, you have 993 candies. On this forum you can't earn candies so you don't see them under your avatar, I hope that in the next version of the "candies" feature this little bug will be fixed...

Subject: Re: Advanced Dungeons & Rabbits
obviously i don't know how to play, otherwise I'd have more candies!!! :bigrinnin:

Oh well, cry me a river right? :-({|=

Subject:
apparently.....I was wrong.... :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin:

Dungeon and Rabits...... :heartbeat: :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Candies... candies... everyone needs more candies [-( [-( What a world [-( [-( !!

Last edited by Tormie on 12 Mar 2004 20:55; edited 1 time in total
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2