Goto page Previous  1, 2

Subject:
I placed your banner on the portal block 1. It should rotate with "Redemption Claim" at 50%

Subject:
Awww thank you :) Just FYI (maybe my connect at work just sucks) but I couldn't get the Solataire game to load.

And Landman... with a score like that in PacMan you're most obviously a 'child of the 80's' :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Subject:
:-k :-k It works fine for me.... Strange... Anyway I'll add more games... (sooner or later....)

Subject:
No worries, like I said I'm at work and they have a crappy internet connection (actually it's more like they have the network setup badly, heh). I should get back to work anyways, heh.

Subject:
I am a teenager of the 80's...... :bigrinnin:
at least I thought I was..... :-s
The 90's almost killed me..... don't remember much before that..... :-k

Subject:
I was the champion of the neighbourhood with William's DEFENDER :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Yuh landman that consitutes 'child of the 80's'. I hate the people that where BORN in '80+ that think that phrase applies to them, heh. I don't say I was a child of the 70's just becuz I caught the tail end of it. :P Blah.

Subject:
I was 13 years old when Van Halen Released 1984...... :-k

It's pretty sour when I gauge my age to Van Halen Albums..... :-s

Subject:
:bigrinnin: Landman has my age.... and my shape too !!!

Subject:
NOT after [i:a31449f90b]my[/i:a31449f90b] diet baby :x !

Profile PM  
Subject:
:oops: :oops: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Subject:
:lmao: :-s

Subject:
Gotta' love the eighties. :dancing:

I think the decade has been much denegrated. It was a great time to grow up. I had a blast. The music, the hair styles, the rock-fashions, the movies... I still get turned on by the sight of a chick in leg-warmers (ah, 'Flashdance', Kelly LeBrock in 'Wierd Science'... 'Let's get physical' by Olivia N-John)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Anyway, back on topic. I have to get into this RPG. Something else to take up time :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
The eighties were the best :bigrinnin: !!!

Subject:
LMAO at leg warmers, now you wear them on the arms, heh. <shrug> i dont think i'll ever understand fashion 8-[

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2