Subject: Posetteforever emergency site !
Hi friends :heartbeat: !

Sometimes happens that the site is off-line, it could be for server manteinance or while I'm making some mess...

So I decided to use my free Lycos space putting there an emergency forum: You can use it to ask for info or simply to meet there if the site is down.

There's nothing special there, the place is full of banners and lycos pop-ups (you're warned), but we can use it just in case of emergency ...

The link is:

http://members.lycos.co.uk/posetteforever

Keep this one in your bookmarks !

Last edited by Tormie on 23 Jun 2004 20:06; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
P.S. You don't need tor register there if you don't want to, there is a complete guest access in writing and reading.

Subject:
I tried access the link and...

Forbidden
You were denied access because:
Access denied by access control list.

:-s :-k

Maybe can be my server. It is so weird in this days! :-k

Profile PM  
Subject:
:-k :-k :-k :-k

Subject:
Just went out there.Was a bit slow at first.But all of a sudden it started to work ok and I posted. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I could visit it :) Tormie, i'm still having problems. The only adress that i can access the site from is posette.com and still it's weird. It says that i'm logged it, but it doesn't look like i'm . Can't access the photoalbum, cause there's no link. No private message link, no new post in forums link. No options at the left of the screen. That sort of stuff.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thilda, you should access this site via

posetteforever.com
and
www.posetteforever.com

if you use windows, open a dos windows and type

ping posetteforever.com

and again

ping www.posetteforever.com

and see if there is a response from the site, if there isn't is a dns problem of your internet provider. In any case it is easy to fix it, but I don't know if you are able to change the configuration of your browser, so it's better to leave the thinghs as they are. For your login problem, access the site, login and then click the logout link that you can find in the top of the page. Once done this login again and the problem should be fixed (I hope). PM me if it doesn't work.

Subject:
I don't know what the problem was, but now everything works fine - like it normally does:) :dancing: :dancing:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: !!! I want a slice of swedish cake now...

Subject:
:bigrinnin: Coming right up, does Posy want a piece too :dancing:

Profile PM  
Subject:
... Thank Thilda, but I have to respect my diet... This is another TORMIE DIET VIOLATION !!! [-X [-X [-X

I don't know what to do with his big mouth and stomach ! grrr!! GRRRRR!!! [-( [-( [-( [-(

Profile PM  
Subject:
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Subject:
:bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
been just there, too
workes fine :bigrinnin:

Page 1 of 1