Subject: We're back!
Hi friends :heartbeat: !!

As you can see we're back. I tell you the whole story: 2 days ago our (ex) web hosting company (www.100megswebhostings.com), the place where we had the site, suspended our account suddenly and without notice saying that "there was something in 2 files that hangs up the server". I backed up soon all the site and moved to another web hosting company. The site was the same since an year ago and I can't stand such a behaviour, I already paid for one year there and I'll use the space in a manner or another.

The good news a :bigrinnin: re that now we have 1 GB of web space and 15 GB of monthly bandwidth :bigrinnin: ! No more space problems for a long time ! And it seems that the site goes very faster from here !!!

The bad news :crybaby: are that I spent for the site all the money for my winter shoes :crybaby: !!

Now, you can help me testing the features of the site and telling me if there are errors (album, free stuff page etc.) because this server is a little peculiar and I had to make some modifications to the code, but I'm not able to check all alone (Here it's 3 A.M. and I didn't slept last night....). Posy :heartbeat: is resting for a couple of days now, but she'll be back...

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but now all is (nearly) ok :cow: !

Last edited by Tormie on 21 Aug 2004 02:30; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
:bigrinnin:
Looks as if working all fine, and, yes, its responding a bit faser for me, too :clap: :clap: :clap:
thanks a lot :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Subject:
Home again! :bigrinnin:
Thanks Davide!For every thing you do. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:bigrinnin: Thank Kenny (I'm doing a FART just now :-k )

:lololol:

Subject:
Everything looks to be working OK.
I posted a pic in the gallery and a few comments in the forums.

1GB of space means that I can spam the gallery by putting up all of my deleted
images.
15GB of bandwith is something that would not use up with the membership that is here.

Profile PM  
Subject:
and you do that well to I might add! :-k No if you will excuse me I have to go wipe the tears out of my eyes. :bigrinnin: :lmao: 8-[ :sick:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Everything is working great! Wow, the site move was really fast :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Way cool... nice and quick.

You're too kind Davide :clap:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:bigrinnin:

Page 1 of 1