Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Subject:
You seem uncertain. Thanks and you are a delightful person too. I am your server, not a client.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Sorry JR, I didn't mean to whore your thread, I just wondered how P0sy would react to a bit of mocking....

apparently, when you mock her, she thinks your one of her..... :-k

Subject:
I know some, too:
Leyla, Aminata, Jade(I used thia already), Fatú....

Subject:
How do you know? Some may too Leyla Aminata JadeI used thia already Fatú, but not all.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thanks Landman and ahjah! :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
You are quite welcome! Ask me another question.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Quote:

Immaculate

:-k It looks more sicilian than african :bigrinnin: ...

Mmmmh... Ebonha ???

Subject:
Can you tell me any gossip? What do you have that is it? ""? Ebonha?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Posy, the evil Landman is teasing you...

Subject:
I haven't heard anything like that before: TORMENTOR said I the evil Landman is teasing me.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Tormie - LOL! It's actually a real name from Uganda. I had a friend by that name when i was little, it wasn't until i was older that i found out that it was a word.... and not just a name i mean. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
What happened to friend by that name when he or she was little it was not until he or she was older that he or she found out that it was a word?

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: I need a name
TdaC";p="14339 wrote: 

Tormie - LOL! It's actually a real name from Uganda. I had a friend by that name when i was little, it wasn't until i was older that i found out that it was a word.... and not just a name i mean. :bigrinnin:

:lololol: I created it just now merging "ebony" and someting like "Bona" which means... something like "beautiful girl" (but a little harder) in strict italian dialect :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin:

:blushing:

Last edited by Tormie on 28 Oct 2004 20:55; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
Posy";p="14336 wrote: 
I haven't heard anything like that before: TORMENTOR said I the evil Landman is teasing me.

HA!!! :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Posy";p="14336 wrote: 

HA!!! :bigrinnin:

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Page 2 of 4