Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Subject: My make up!
At last, with the proper manners (:whipitgood:) I convinced Tormie :heartbeat: to work on ME instead of playing endlessly with his games :snooty: ...

So he worked on my textures and on my shape. It was hard ( :whipitgood: :whipitgood: :whipitgood: ) but he understood that my breast was just too big :oops: and reduced it a little then worked on my lashes and on my lips' texture too using the resources of the material room of the last Poser version...

He took two shots and asked me to stick them here while he :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

In the first one I wear a dynamic night dress made with Thilda's seamless tiles and the second is a portrait. None of them have postwork. He promised to write what he did but I know that he's so lazy :snooty: that we cant trust him too much...

Profile PM  
erenda
Subject:
Oh! :heartbeat: That's just cool Posy! You look terrific! :lol: And I like your ner hair-do! Just cool! WOW! Tormentor did great work! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Subject:
Thank you erenda you look very nice too.

Profile PM  
erenda
Subject:
I wish I had morph targets like you.. :sad: :roll:

Subject:
No I am as happy as ever.

Profile PM  
erenda
Subject:
And how happy exacly is this?

Subject:
I can't compare :) ... What about talking of my dress ? Or, better, what about talking of "time to go bed and sleep a little in Bulgaria" :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: ...

Profile PM  
Subject:
I noticed that Tormie took a shoot of my bunny teeth :oops: :oops: :oops: ... What a shame... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Profile PM  
erenda
Subject:
Quote:

"time to go bed and sleep a little in Bulgaria"

Tormie made you say this , right? I have sleeped for 18 ( in words eighteen) hours and now you want to go to sleep again? :nono: Besides I'm on coffee.
Your bunny teeth is very cute , Posy! :heartbeat: :lol:

Subject:
Try to determine if this is a person or a computer responding. Are you a student? :-) Are you free?

Profile PM  
erenda
Subject:
</ searching for file C:/acompletewasteoftime/school/student.exe
</C:/acompletewasteoftime/school/student.exe (agrrrrrrrr)
</delete the file as soon as possible
(Enter)
</file cannot be deleted
</searching for file C:/otheractivities/wasteoftime/freetime/free.exe
</ Not enough found
(Alt + F4)

Well that looks like a computer answer. :whistle: :lol: :lol: :lmao: :eh:

Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Posy, hello. You always look nice, but I must say the work that Tormie did on you at your request was well worth it. Don't worry about showing your teeth, they look kind of cute that way. How about you suprising Tormentor with a nice fresh baked cake to thank him for what he has done for you.

Pangor

Subject:
Thank you pangor you look very nice too.

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Posy, :oops:

Pangor

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Page 1 of 3