Wardrobe Wizard Vs Cross-Dresser...

Article
Post EvilInnocence Shop Problem... 

Um, after several attempts, I can say that EvilInnocence currently have a problem with their purchase system, which does not allow any alternative to US state list in address field. If you live outside US / Territories, address cannot match card-holder, so purchase fails...

{FX : Aaaargh !!! }

I've queried this as politely as possible...

Nik [ 24 Feb 2008 00:13 ]

Comments
Post Re: Wardrobe Wizard Vs Cross-Dresser... 

I bought both licences for Posette and Dork with CC and I had no problems, I don't remember the form, usually you've to select "country" and then the selections for the US states disappears...

Tormie [ 24 Feb 2008 00:34 ]

P.S. Damn, you Ip appears like if you come from Germany Nik... I've to fix the database of IP addresses ...

Tormie [ 24 Feb 2008 00:35 ]
Post Nimble Wwweb-weaving... 

{quote}

Hi Nik,
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.  Some international customer (in the UK in particular) have had success getting around address verification errors by leaving the entire address section blank.  I also added a 'None Selected' option to the state and country field.  Let me know if that helps.
-andy

{/quote}

Given that I e-mailed EvilInnocence late on Saturday night, that is *very* nimble wwweb-weaving !!

I will report developments...

Meanwhile, I've collected some, um, whimsical garments for possible adaptation to P4M & P4M: Should be a good laugh, may even be done in time for Carnivale...

Nik [ 26 Feb 2008 12:45 ]

nice people there

ahjah [ 26 Feb 2008 16:17 ]

EI's CD shop system's been patched, but is still not behaving for me: They are investigating further.

When I checked the re-sellers, PoserPros, Renderosity etc only have licenses for a few 3rd-party figures such as Dollie...

Nik [ 26 Feb 2008 19:00 ]

Tormie [ 26 Feb 2008 19:53 ]
Post Plan_B... 

While EI warily investigate hang-up in their 'secure system', we're going to Plan_B.

I'll send EI a check/cheque to buy gift-vouchers, then use those...

I'm just glad I'm not working to a deadline !!

Nik [ 27 Feb 2008 14:18 ]

Why don't you use Paypal at EI's shop? It works fine. And you should sign up for the newsletter overthere.usually it has a coupon code included. The amount deducted ranges between 10 - 15% normally. So you even get the licenses cheaper.

I have several CD Licenses (ok I won the first 10 licenses in a contest months ago) and I'm happy with the prog, especially since they added Head/Hand/Feet support aka it converts shoes nicely. In the end it saves a lot of money. One only needs to buy one outfit and convert to other figures instead of buying the same outfit for several figures.  

posfan [ 28 Feb 2008 00:36 ]

Each time I've tried to use Paypal or ebay, everything went wrong...

It's a gift.

Nik [ 28 Feb 2008 01:04 ]

What is your problem with paypal? EI's store uses a paypal concept I don't like, but it works. You can PM me if you don't want to state this in this thread.

posfan [ 28 Feb 2008 09:05 ]

EI have confirmed receipt of my up-front snail-mail payment, credited account.

However, over-night, my father-in-law has fallen and broken his hip, so my experimenting with CD must wait.

Nik [ 05 Mar 2008 13:14 ]

I'm sorry for your father-in-law Nik I hope he will be well soon ...

Tormie [ 05 Mar 2008 17:49 ]

FIL had Partial hip replacement this afternoon ( 3+1/2 hours !!! ), is safely back on ward, phoned home, sounds okay.
 :heartbeat:
Thank you for kind thoughts.
---
We cannot visit for a few days --need sitter for MIL-- so I google translated PoserclubJP's registration page and downloaded some freebies. IIRC, there was only one (1) P4F freebie, the old Valis suit, but I collected several items to try with EI's CD program.

If / When I get CD working, I'll try to keep a list of what exotica will or won't convert...

Nik [ 05 Mar 2008 21:24 ]
Post Slow Going..... 

EI's C-D program and licences all 'phone home' at registration, so I had to install them and Poser-4 on this light-weight Browser-PC...

Put it this way-- Poser did not need the 'Large Memory' patch !!

Also, this Browser-PC is  v-e-r-y _  s-l-o-w  compared to the other's 3 GHz and interleaved RAM, and I can only work on one screen instead of the CAD-PC's two...

And, yes, Poser keeps trying to phone out, sending my paranoid fire-wall into hysterics...

Anyway, grumbles aside, I've unpacked and installed a couple of garments, begun experimenting...

First issue is that you *MUST* know which figure the original garment was meant to clad.
Okay, this is often obvious from the thumbnail, but a lot of old freebies just say 'Vicky' or 'V' without a #1, 2, 3 etc. Also, unsupported 'variants' such as 'Sassy' or 'Latexa' may cause problems as morphs do not transfer. Fortunately, the date is a fair clue, and doing quick conversions on low-quality setting should soon show which gets closest...

D'uh, why does no-one put REMs in their CR2 ??

I have not yet tried 'fixing' old P4F freebies directly or by conversion to eg P4M then back again as they are all on the other PC...

Second, poke-though corrections: I'm still learning.
I began with a modest A3 uniform --Not the Klingon Kit !!-- and coaxed it to fit Posette. I've beaten all the gaps except for two rib edges in lower back, will try the morphs next.
---

FIL is making good progress, is being chivvied by eager 'Physio-Terrorists', has sat out and is eating well. Only snag is they must  taper his pain relief, so he will no longer be amused by hallucinations of a small black cat nimbly leaping from bin-lid to bed-frame to window-sill and back as he's falling asleep...

Nik [ 08 Mar 2008 14:39 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 2 of 20
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Go to page