Problems With NeaP4

Problems With NeaP4
Article
Post Problems With NeaP4 

Hi all,

I'm having a problem with NeaP4 by pitklad. I used the RTEncoder to create the NeaP4_head.obj and still have a body, set of teeth and the left eyeball but still no head.   Does anyone else have this figure and have run into this problem? And if so is there a fix for this?

Thanks
Marv

Marv [ 09 Dec 2009 16:28 ]

Problems With NeaP4
Comments
Post Re: Problems With NeaP4 

me too..........but I though the problem was that my computer was unable to run the RTEncoder. I was going to email pitklad to see if it was possible to get an uvs for object mover ( or is it the pcf file? do you know what I mean, its been too long.....) fast forward many years later.............  
and sadly to say, I never used Nea   .....

Last edited by maovin on 09 Dec 2009 17:35; edited 1 time in total 
 maovin [ 09 Dec 2009 17:34 ]

I e-mailed pitklad at Renderosity just now. Hopefully there will be some kind of fix. I'll keep everyone posted.

Marv [ 09 Dec 2009 17:49 ]

Thanks marv ... Unfortunately Nea is not hosted here and I don't know what happened to the file, my old one should be working. I haven't seen Pitklad for a while...

Tormie [ 09 Dec 2009 20:33 ]

Figured it out. When you first load NeaP4 go to body parts and select the head. In the parameters for the head switch the parameter for "head type" from "1" to "0". I feel like such a noob  

Marv [ 09 Dec 2009 21:44 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1