Subject: What I'm Working On
So I finally got a few hours to myself today and decided to work on a new FBM character. Her name is Mina and I was going for a robust semi athletic build for her. The texture is a hybrid of an old texture I made overlayed with a texture by Stale Loseth, I use it frequently with several figures that I've made. The hair is Koz's Pony hair prop. I would like to share her, hopefully soon, after I have developed her further. That being the case any input and/or criticism, good or bad would be very helpful so please don't be shy about speaking up. I hope you like her and will try to upload her soon for all to enjoy. :D

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: What I'm Working On
I like to open a message and meet a couple of nipples aimed at me :D

She is wonderful :droll: :droll: :droll:

:droll: :shocked!: WOW! Nice ... :mmmh: ... legs :redface: :D
Can't wait having a closer look....

OMG!

Marv, I still have yet, to use your Donna_RP (and I have plans, undecided on a worthy enough texture at the moment), she is quite something.

If Mina, is anything like Donna_RP, then I shall look forward to adding her to the Runtime, and so will Donna_RP, for the company.

With regards to any input from me, she looks great already. She has one of those OTT voluptous figures for sure. I would like to see her figure/ head- front on, and side profile (though I can here the boss wanting a rear view too), just to admire her form, and your workmanship really.

I can't imagine any criticisms coming forth for Mina.

Profile PM  
Actually the legs were a bit of a focus on this figure at first and admittedly I think I may slim them a bit. Believe it or not she was inspired from a weight loss commercial I saw...weird huh? I'll post some more pics as I progress with her. Keep the comments coming, she can only get better. :D

Profile PM  
As you just pointed out you will be your own biggest critic.

We can be the ones to congratulate you on your good work.

Profile PM  
:D =She's... exactly, my type...

Very realistic looking textures on this one. Look at those eyes--wicked! :devil:

Profile PM  
:sorry: Apologies for not uploading Mina yet. I need to package her still, which doesn't take long to do, it's just a matter of getting a spare moment to do it. Soon my friends, soon. :pray:

Profile PM  
;) Don't worry Randy, I planned uploading a full body morph set for our beloved month ago, but didn't manage uploading, yet :roll:
That's on more good thing a bout Posette. There will not be any official upgrade, so we don't need to hurry :D :prrr: :afterburner: :yeah:

We can wait.

Always like it when I get something new loaded up into Poser for the first time and I take a tour of duty (a 360°), or two.

(Always remember you can't rush quality).

Profile PM  
you should check smooth polygons, it will make Posette look lots smoother

Profile PM  
Thanks for the tip nevsehir but I am using Poser 4 at the moment.

Profile PM  
:mmmh: -Honestly... I can see NOTHING
to improve on....
But personally, I'll use a -different HAIR...
(I have to make it `different -from yours)
Now, What Would— She wear?
:mmmh:

Page 1 of 1